Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Veena.S

oh! Bhashan 4 ARJA rank lol, i'll try...๐Ÿ˜†

tat was not Bhashan๐Ÿ˜†...tis is it...veena..what your are doing is wrong...you come to the forum and leave without commenting on ArJa profile..you are neglecting your duty as a citizen of IF..and most importantly as ArJa fan...it is very gulaat...i will report to IF police and sent you to jail ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aka.aier

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tat was not Bhashan๐Ÿ˜†...tis is it...veena..what your are doing is wrong...you come to the forum and leave without commenting on ArJa profile..you are neglecting your duty as a citizen of IF..and most importantly as ArJa fan...it is very gulaat...i will report to IF police and sent you to jail ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
</font></font>

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ OMG, koi bachaliyo mujhe ye forum pratz bhashans se, i think i need real pratz help now...
Veena.S thumbnail
Btw Aka, itz not gulaat, galat...๐Ÿ˜†
aka.aier thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ OMG, koi bachaliyo mujhe ye forum pratz bhashans se, i think i need real pratz help now...

you want the original one...try her u'll be
Veena.S thumbnail

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">you want the original one...try her u'll be</font></font>

not me Aka, u will... Coz in need real pratz help to give bhashan 2 u on bhalf of me...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
aka.aier thumbnail

Btw Aka, itz not gulaat, galat...๐Ÿ˜†

thank you for the correction๐Ÿ˜ƒ...pls don't hesitate ...correction appreciated any time๐Ÿ˜Š
Veena.S thumbnail

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thank you for the correction๐Ÿ˜ƒ...pls don't hesitate ...correction appreciated any time๐Ÿ˜Š
</font></font>

sure my sweety, but i think u hav improved alot, u r understandin mostly know not as bfore...
aka.aier thumbnail

not me Aka, u will... Coz in need real pratz help to give bhashan 2 u on bhalf of me...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Veena.S thumbnail
Me too Aka, even i didn't see in repeat also... n i won't until samar will back... I can't ray..., am followin LUD only...
aka.aier thumbnail

Me too Aka, even i didn't see in repeat also... n i won't until samar will back... I can't ray..., am followin LUD only...

lets hope samar comes back tonite๐Ÿ˜Š(why color nt changing?)