Effects are MINDBLOWING in the show!

Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked mythological shows when I was a child.But somehow got detached from all mythological shows and devi devta as soon as I grew up.When I first heard about the channel and the show,I felt the channel and the show would be boring to death.Don't want to sound offensive,but I really thought that it would be a lame show on a lame channel,but...I am really looking forward to this show now.😊

I have been a fan of Ramanand Sagar's old Ramayan and unfortunately,after that I almost lost interest in mythological shows,dunno why :/ but honestly,after Ramayan,this show has caught my attention.Before the show launched,I had zero expectations but the whole show is so beautiful!.

And now coming to my topicπŸ˜†,the effects in the show are freaking awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘I have seen the new version of Ramayan and the other shows Sagar arts produced in the recent times,but i really havent seen such effects in any other show on television.Starting from the promos,where they show the rudraksh falling into the water,the water,the skin tone of the characters,everything is so amazing and so crystal clear.The producers really have invested a LOT in the show and its clearly visible.The larger than life sets,music,everything is amazing!Though I thought the first episode was a bit slow coz it was of one whole hour,but effects blew my mind.I know I am being repeatative here but I really want to request the makers to maintain this quality in the show.I am a fan of special effects and stuff like that and its a treat to watch such standards in Indian television coz in tv,the effects look very sub standard...

Very good job on the effects.πŸ‘πŸΌ

..I  expected Lord Shiva to be shown in the blue skin tone :(

..🀣🀣
^this rofl has nothing to do with the post :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya the effects are really amazing specially becoz v hav never seen them b4 in any indian show to this extent
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree! The effects look all so real... it is hard to believe they're all computerized... They give the show a different look...
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same here:) Just was drawn towards this show because of the whole treatment given to it..I am fond of mythological shows too.. but they can be appealing and successfull only when they are picturised and directed with lot of sensitivity and care..which this show seems to have lived upto till now..

Starting from the casting, the effects, scenes, makeup and costumes, music... everything is so fine and detailed.. Hope they maintain the same..

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

The effects are good, it creats an impression of that era. This does look well reaserched story till now, hope they maintain it till end.

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup effects are good...some new factor in them ..hats off to graphic designer
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow, @TM,
you spoke exactly what i thought about this show... I too used to be a mytho show fan as a child but the interest faded away when i grew older... but this show is just awesome... impressive graphics!!!