Special girl n special vampu ka 1st meeting..lol

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,as we all decided that we will start watching pkyek from the 1st epi..n i did the same.n now i'm sharing my funny thoughts of the 1st epi...

In the 1st scene..We saw..Our very very special girl Pia ka pehla jhalak...She is a happy bunny..who always remembers her mother..N uska mamma ne pehle se usko special ka medal de diya..n the medal was a pendent..So..she always thinks herself e-special...

Woh itni special hain ke usse Sonia ke purane kapde milti hain...But but but...She is happy wid that..Bcoz uske paas ek coool sa sticker hain...

the next day woh pehen leti hain apna cool sticker wala jacket..n gets ready to go Dehradoon..where she thinks she'll get fun!! N thinks that there will b padhaku boys...

but yehaan toh ulta hi ho jata hain..there r not padhaku boys...there is K (-abir) as T calls him..Who plays basketball...n is far away from studies...(as we all know how much mount college's students studies)..

But Pia is very sad coz she'll not get jhagdalu ladki like her friend.n we all know that how much pia loves 2 do jhagda(Abhay ka kaan paka diya jhagad-jhagad ke).But bechari ka yeh sapna bhi adhoora rah jata hain coz...There is Misha
...Who cuts her hair like tailors cuts their clothes.N there is also another cheez...Tracker..who loves make-up.

Then Pia finally arrives to DD where she meets our very own love-a-ball CWB.Who gives his bhabishawani after pia goes in the shortcut that she'll get a new life there.( just imagine , u know that where a person is going here is danger but without stopping her u r giving Bhabish-a-wanis ke uska yeh hoga uska woh hoga n all that.).

N Finally after so many tapasya's Pia bumps with her vampu darling...N she tries to do her akhon se akhen char with him..but her all efforts go to vain as angry young(Ya he's young only 217 yrs) vampu bhag ne mein busy tha...(coz vampu ko pia ko dekh kar apni ex-gf ka yaad jo aya tha aur phir bachne ke liye bhagambhag laga diya)

Then pia finally reaches to Mount college...jaha uss ke liye gift wait kar raha tha..poor baby ko vampu ke shock se bahar aate na aate hi phir se aur ek shock laga...she gets a tight slap from Misha...But here she does nikalo-fying all her anger on misha...N slaps her in return.(Bas tab hi apna sherni wala roop dikhaya baad mein toh ban gayi thi bheegi billi.Actually banna bhi chahiye tha, free mein vampu bodyguard jo mila tha)

That was all for the 1st epi...hoping to come with another post tomorrow abt 2nd epi...Do share ur views..abt my faltu post..U r all free to give me gaaliya..

Edited by princyz - 12 years ago
hahhahaha🤣... nice post dear👏... that chai walla baba and his bhawishwanies...🤪
keep it up..👍🏼
waiting 4 todays episode...😍
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

hahhahaha🤣... nice post dear👏... that chai walla baba and his bhawishwanies...🤪
keep it up..👍🏼
waiting 4 todays episode...😍
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

thanx dear..i'm glad u liked it... i think CWB was mad that time..
🤣
Originally posted by romaila

haila...chai wala baba is back

yup..he's back..wid his bhabishawanis🤣
hehehe
awsum post huni...
so..CWB back🤣

Originally posted by pratsy

hehehe
awsum post huni...
so..CWB back🤣

Thanx dear..yeah..Pkyek is back..so...CWB ko toh aana hi tha🤣🤣..Btw the Virat-Janvi n abhiya shaadi Avis in ur siggy box is looking gorgeous..loving them.👏
Not Faltu..!! A Good One..!👏
Great that we've started PKYEK again..!😳
ab aayega mazaa..!!
😉
Originally posted by Divya6696

Not Faltu..!! A Good One..!👏
Great that we've started PKYEK again..!😳
ab aayega mazaa..!!
😉

Thank u... 😃