Posted: 12 years ago
Harmony's elder sister Harshili is played by Ruchi Savarn. Here is the link for the fan page on Facebook... 

https://www.facebook.com/ruchisavarn8 

Edited by mayurwadhave - 12 years ago
So finally we get the right name- Harshili! nice name :) Harmony and Harshili..sounds like perfect sisters!!
Thankx for sharing ðŸ˜Š
@abigail   most welcome
Thanx for sharing ðŸ˜Š

In y'dayz epi i actually had some positive views abt her, but after watching her 2night i  was Gosh this girl is maha sensitive and cares for no one but herself 😆

Nevertheless, i think she has a very short role in the show
Thank you for the link. I liked how the first 3 letters are similar, very sisterly ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AASUS

Thank you for the link. I liked how the first 3 letters are similar, very sisterly ðŸ˜†

naughty girl 😉😆
yep. she's actually quite a good performer and I like what she brings to the show. Looking forward to more interesting scenes between the sisters.
Hey Anu ðŸ˜ƒ 
Wow this is a surprise, nice to see you.

I can't say I like the older sis, but yeah I'm looking forward to the show in general. Last two episodes are fun.

I think her name is Harshini (it sounded like that and some other fans said too), kind of rhyme with Harmony

Hi Athi

ya the names are all a bit confusing at the moment but we'll get it right soon. ðŸ˜†

she's a very focused career girl plus she can't afford to be frivolous when patients lives are at stake...she's finished med and is an intern after all!!  so i think her character is fine and i think Harmony will get a bit more serious with time (grow up) and then the 2 sisters will bond quite a bit.