chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinaaa

and it was Juhi who was "twisting words" by saying that we three are right even after voting against you because we three are close to each other more than you..

but you are wrong by voting against us because you are closer to us than Sid.. 

What could be the ANSWER of such ridiculous argument other than "mere forehead pe kya ****** likha hua hai?"... sky was speechless after getting this reply from Sky.. 

No dont twist her words.She clearly said we three didnt have fights asmuch as u with Sid,but still we voted for him. And u had serious concerns about him but u didnt vote for him. She even said that u cud have voted for anyof us but why not Sid?

Juhi was asking Amar that he didn't nominated Sid, but when Amar asked her that why three of them voted against him then she had this ridiculous reply that you became our friend late and we three are more closer to each other..  is she that nanhi munnhi that she didn't know when three people will vote against one person then he'll sure shot nominated.. but if votes are divided then every person has equal chance of safety.. this was not just twisting of words but twisting the whole situation in making herself justified..  two people did same thing i.e. voted against each other...  but one is right and other is wrong..

Edited by tinaaaa - 12 years ago
i hope juhi gets a spanking of a life time from sanju this app ka farmaan...somebody has to show her the mirror.

Yes she definitely need to see the mirror but it seems impossible.. salman tried to show her mirror by hinting about her taking wrong favors but she got no lesson from this..  

Originally posted by tinaaa

Yes she definitely need to see the mirror but it seems impossible.. salman tried to show her mirror by hinting about her taking wrong favors but she got no lesson from this..  

IMO<,even if she didn't support Sky, people would've still hated her. she would still be juhi and annoying!
Juhi was saying that her nomination would be predictable... If she fought with sunny and could not stand her she would not go and nominate her... So my question to juhi is - why did she nominate amar n Sid, coz she did not have any problems with both of them? The only reason why they are disgusted is that they could not catch his game plan this time... Voting is a power and has to be used economically which amar and Sid did... So I don't think amar owes any explanation to the evil trio... And yes he's been preaching that he is here to play games and not make any relations... So he is doing wht he preached ms.leone... And moreover Sky looks happy with the decision, coz had he been really disgusted with Amar, this would not be the reaction... I think he's too scared to take pangs with amar now as he is the only person who could change the game completely... Way to go Amar!!! 

Originally posted by nik18

Juhi was saying that her nomination would be predictable... If she fought with sunny and could not stand her she would not go and nominate her... So my question to juhi is - why did she nominate amar n Sid, coz she did not have any problems with both of them?

Exactly, that's what Amar asked form her that if you vote against vote only with whom you have issues then what issue do you have with me?

^In one line...what goes around comes around...

@TM-completely agree with u.