Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri (Page 4)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

Yes she definitely need to see the mirror but it seems impossible.. salman tried to show her mirror by hinting about her taking wrong favors but she got no lesson from this..  

IMO<,even if she didn't support Sky, people would've still hated her. she would still be juhi and annoying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofmine-shabz-

nik18 Groupbie
nik18
nik18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Juhi was saying that her nomination would be predictable... If she fought with sunny and could not stand her she would not go and nominate her... So my question to juhi is - why did she nominate amar n Sid, coz she did not have any problems with both of them? The only reason why they are disgusted is that they could not catch his game plan this time... Voting is a power and has to be used economically which amar and Sid did... So I don't think amar owes any explanation to the evil trio... And yes he's been preaching that he is here to play games and not make any relations... So he is doing wht he preached ms.leone... And moreover Sky looks happy with the decision, coz had he been really disgusted with Amar, this would not be the reaction... I think he's too scared to take pangs with amar now as he is the only person who could change the game completely... Way to go Amar!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123ilovetrashtv

Boneca IF-Dazzler
Boneca
Boneca

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nik18

Juhi was saying that her nomination would be predictable... If she fought with sunny and could not stand her she would not go and nominate her... So my question to juhi is - why did she nominate amar n Sid, coz she did not have any problems with both of them?

Exactly, that's what Amar asked form her that if you vote against vote only with whom you have issues then what issue do you have with me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

angelofmine Newbie
angelofmine
angelofmine

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

^In one line...what goes around comes around...Approve

@TM-completely agree with u.

Go to top