India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri (Page 2)

Boneca IF-Dazzler
Boneca
Boneca

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Juhi have no guts to do any Self Analysis.. she thinks she is always right.. at least sky or Amar when do something wrong then they believe that we played a game.. but Juhi thinks she is right even after doing wrong.. always over confident.. and thinks herself bigger mahatama than swami ji.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221blue-ice.

Boneca IF-Dazzler
Boneca
Boneca

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

These guys voted like this..

Sid

amar

sky

sunny

juhi

juhi

sky

amar

sunny

If they were real friends of Amar, they could vote like this..

Sid

amar

sky

sunny

juhi

juhi

sky

amar

sunny

In this way Sid vote will decide that who'll be nominated along with him..  but this trio wanted to play the clear shot by saving three of them and nominate only Amar with Sid..

Edited by tinaaaa - 20 December 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofmineanns123anku2010MrManagementRapierkhamosshhhblue-ice.

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
The gang was just acting entitled.

They have this feeling that they deserve everything. They can play the game, they should win all the rewards, they can bitch about others with impunity and they can nominate whoever they want but God Forbid if the others (who they think as lesser beings) also do it then the trio will descend on them like vultures talking about good, bad, loyalty blah blah.. Just when I thought the trio couldn't get more disgusting they do something like this. I had started disliking Amar but with his this act he has redeemed himself to the extent that I don't mind him being the winner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittanns123blue-ice.

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Good way to twist what Juhi said. She clearly asked thathow come u i.e. amar didnt vote against Sid as u were the one who abhor himthe most.To which girgit like amar had no response.

Personally i dun like any contestants discussing nominations
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

The gang was just acting entitled.

They have this feeling that they deserve everything. They can play the game, they should win all the rewards, they can bitch about others with impunity and they can nominate whoever they want but God Forbid if the others (who they think as lesser beings) also do it then the trio will descend on them like vultures talking about good, bad, loyalty blah blah.. Just when I thought the trio couldn't get more disgusting they do something like this. I had started disliking Amar but with his this act he has redeemed himself to the extent that I don't mind him being the winner.
totally agreeThumbs Up
alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Totally agree with the tmClap 
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

Good way to twist what Juhi said. She clearly asked thathow come u i.e. amar didnt vote against Sid as u were the one who abhor himthe most.To which girgit like amar had no response.

This trio lost the right to ask amar anything...the moment every single one of them nominated amar...if they had not nominated him...i would understand ...but why is he answerable to people who r not loyal to him...

and why amar didn't nominate sid?...because he knew that if he nominated sid...the only two people in the nomination would be sid and him...eviction probability 50%...now that he has nominated sunny and juhi ...eviction probability 25 %...see the diff...amar did the calculations...why should amar increase his risk of eviction for people who don't care for him?...what makes u think that these 3 had full right to keep themselves safe...but amar did not have this right...aisa kyon bhai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofmineanns123

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by monu_tan

This trio lost the right to ask amar anything...the moment every single one of them nominated amar...if they had not nominated him...i would understand ...but why is he answerable to people who r not loyal to him...

and why amar didn't nominate sid?...because he knew that if he nominated sid...the only two people in the nomination would be sid and him...eviction probability 50%...now that he has nominated sunny and juhi ...eviction probability 25 %...see the diff...amar did the calculations...why should amar increase his risk of eviction for people who don't care for him?...what makes u think that these 3 had full right to keep themselves safe...but amar did not have this right...aisa kyon bhai?
He had no answer to Juhi wen Juhi asked himthe same. Itsjust the matter of luck that he sided with Sid. Ifhe really planned keeping the above inmind he wudnt be hesitant of saying so. 

Also he looked shocked that juhi chose Sunny over him. That industry ki dosti badi ya house ki comment from Amar was a proofof that

Edited by monu_tan - 21 December 2011 at 1:00am

Go to top