chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri

Posted: 12 years ago

We three will vote against you because we three are closer to each other than you.

But you should not vote against three of us because we are closer to you than Sid.

Wow! what a point  👏

chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri 😛

good points hahaah juhi n suuny gone nuts after nominations!

n amar rocks yesterrdya!!
For Juhi its always like that ... I me and myself and even when she lost in the jailor task. She went against her own so called brother Sky. Just mujhe compliments do aur main acchi hoon but u are selfish and it shows your upbringing is not nice as U claim to have

They were so sure that Amar and Sid will get  3 votes from three of us.. and Sid will get one additional vote from Amar.. and both will be nominated..   when BB  nominated  their names too then it was a mega shock for them.. and it was really hard for them to digest this WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND lesson..

Edited by tinaaaa - 12 years ago
It is always like dat 4 Juhi, Sky nd PB too, no wonder dey got along so well.
Imagine of someone alse would hv made an issue like Juhi did, whn she wasn't included in d celebratory dinner feast. Dis gangg would hv torn him/ her to pieces.
Juhi itni irritating ho sakti hai kabhi nahiin socha thaa
dont you know that juhi single handedly stopped the sid-sky fight while andrew was watching🤔...that gives her and her gang immunity ...forever, amar ki jurat kaise hui to nominate someone from their group.
Originally posted by kizley

Juhi itni irritating ho sakti hai kabhi nahiin socha thaa
unbelievable isnt it? i think juhi is a hibernating bear, she eats and sleeps and she sleeps and eats some more.
Juhi have no guts to do any Self Analysis.. she thinks she is always right.. at least sky or Amar when do something wrong then they believe that we played a game.. but Juhi thinks she is right even after doing wrong.. always over confident.. and thinks herself bigger mahatama than swami ji.. 

These guys voted like this..

Sid

amar

sky

sunny

juhi

juhi

sky

amar

sunny

If they were real friends of Amar, they could vote like this..

Sid

amar

sky

sunny

juhi

juhi

sky

amar

sunny

In this way Sid vote will decide that who'll be nominated along with him..  but this trio wanted to play the clear shot by saving three of them and nominate only Amar with Sid..

Edited by tinaaaa - 12 years ago