India-Forums

Veer Shivaji
Veer Shivaji

Shivaji's marital life (Page 2)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
ohh just disgusting..so u came here to abuse members only..mods close this topic otherwise this forum will become a battle ground...i request u mods...

and i don't feel any need to prove my ability to people like you..nonsense

and oh god u still didn't get my point...i was saying though shivaji and his wives are teenagers now but indian television is treating them as children and they won't dare to show their intimacyLOL

if u would have read my post carefully without wasting time in bashing me u would get my point easilyLOL

Edited by aru_86 - 29 December 2011 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08..Amri..anu93

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Aru
Plz dont reply to such topic dear we all noe that u r a history genious n we dnt need any proof for that 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilswethasyam08Patrarekhaanu93

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@Aru
Plz dont reply to such topic dear we all noe that u r a history genius n we dnt need any proof for that 

no dear i am not history genious re..i am still learning..and don't claim ever that i know history..but it really hurts when somebody questions on my study or education without knowing anything...everyone has right to share their opinion and knowledge...why abusing others education??

Edited by aru_86 - 29 December 2011 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
okay this has already bcum a battleground...those whor talking abt puberty thing ...in the show shivba has been shown 16 yrs and sai is also of same age..so they have already attained puberty...besides its right that such things cant be shown on indian tv...and also child marriage and consumation comes in the social circle...does it really has to do something with knowledge of indian history and apart from that serial makers have much more imp things to show instead of consumation..

@ aru
we all know abt ur knowledge and love 4 history...u need not to prove anything to anyone...i m with u and all others are too...chill yaar and dont worry ..keep smiling sweety

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyu_friendswethasyam08PatrarekhaAmor.

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Commenting on a member's educational background is considered bashing. This act is not encouraged on India-Forums. Everyone is entitled towards their opinions as long as its not offensive or abusive. There is zero tolerance for such acts.

The topic will remain open for discussion on the original topic. Any bashing from this point onwards can result in serious consequences. Please consider this your last warning.

- Veer Shivaji Devt Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..PatrarekhaAmor.

YashiSingh3 Senior Member
YashiSingh3
YashiSingh3

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@aru di- u r abviously ri8888 very correct...but now a child has born to sai...i know  i' m late to the post but still...our indian tv wud really really never not show such thing wid children...

Go to top