Shivaji's marital life

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Considering that Shivaji and his two wives are in their teens in the show...I have a question.

I wonder how realistic it is that they have separate chambers and do not seem to have consummated their marriage(s).😳

If we look at history we have a horde of child brides of royal families made to indulge in conjugal relations.

Your thoughts, please?😊

Edited by Amri174 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well they are still kids.and also indian television won't dare to show such things with child actors
ZooniIndian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You don't seem to know Indian history well.  Child marriages existed but marriages were consummated only once girls attained puberty.  Till the girls use to sleep with their mother inlaw or other female relatives.  Soyra is still a child so obv her husband won't do anything with her.
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZooniIndian

You don't seem to know Indian history well.  Child marriages existed but marriages were consummated only once girls attained puberty.  Till the girls use to sleep with their mother inlaw or other female relatives.  Soyra is still a child so obv her husband won't do anything with her.

excuse me...please don't comment on someone's educational background without knowing anything..i am a post graduate of history and doing research now...and i am just saying that indian television is not so daring to show children are consummating their marriage though they are historical characters
just try to understand what i am saying...u can keep ur point of view without challenging anyone's knowledge okk..and i am not commenting on history of child marriage  otherwise i have detailed articles and a no. of books on history of indian marriage

and even if u told this to topic maker then also its wrong..bcoz tm was right on her point..bcoz sai and soyara both were shown teenagers that means both of them  had crossed their age of puberty (soyara seems not less  than 12-13)

and in history kings and prince used to consummate in that age and even become parents in
some case

its only Indian tv's censorship issue which avoids this things carefully

Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I second u Aru!

i was abt to post similar comment but stopped after seeing ur's.

namsii231997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

excuse me...please don't comment on someone's educational background without knowing anything..i am a post graduate of history and doing research now...and i am just saying that indian television is not so daring to show children are consummating their marriage though they are historical characters
just try to understand what i am saying...u can keep ur point of view without challenging anyone's knowledge okk..and i am not commenting on history of child marriage  otherwise i have detailed articles and a no. of books on history of indian marriage😡

agree wid u aru di!
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
ehhh.. yeah rite...  
but agree wid Aru, it would become too awkward to see anything like that considering they are just kids!! 😕 
ZooniIndian thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

just try to understand what i am saying...u can keep ur point of view without challenging anyone's knowledge okk..and i am not commenting on history of child marriage  otherwise i have detailed articles and a no. of books on history of indian marriage😡

Why would Indian television would show kids being intimate when in reality they don't use to be intimate.  You are not just poor in history but in English too.  Read my post carefully.
Patrarekha thumbnail
ohh just disgusting..so u came here to abuse members only..mods close this topic otherwise this forum will become a battle ground...i request u mods...

and i don't feel any need to prove my ability to people like you..nonsense

and oh god u still didn't get my point...i was saying though shivaji and his wives are teenagers now but indian television is treating them as children and they won't dare to show their intimacy😆

if u would have read my post carefully without wasting time in bashing me u would get my point easily😆

Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Aru
Plz dont reply to such topic dear we all noe that u r a history genious n we dnt need any proof for that