•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys im new 2 this forum and this is my first post.

Now coming to the topic what do u think why ram is hidding the truth to priya. Is he is doing this becoz he has fear of loosing her .

WHAT U GUYS THINK ?????????
plz share ur views...

i also think that he is hidding truth bcoz he think that after knowing truth she will leave her as he said in garden when he was giffting ring to priya.as after knowing his truth she maight leave her.

welcome to balh forum dear
i agreed with u r reason ram fear to loose priya that's why he is not saying anything to priya abut apeksha and other reason ekta wanted to drag the story that's why slow moving

First of all welcome to the forum...😊

And i think you r right he don't want to loss her,and because of this,he don't know how to react infront of her..

first welcome to the forum..

next the ans for ur ques..
i really don't understand why ram hiding this fact from priya? if Ape is ram's ex we agree after knowing the truth priya will MU ram and leave him.. but she is his sis then wy ram not telling d truth to priya.. whatever may be d reason behind this raaz he can share this secret with priya.. afterall she s his wife.. so i think it will be someother reason he s not telling d truth..
he has been brainwashed all these years and he is scared of losing priya. nikhiara has drilled it in him that if ever she ( priya) finds out she will leave him and he doesnt want that. Also i feel apeksha is a postive character who only appears negative to granter higher trps. priya will unite ram with apeksha and his mom. however knowing it is a drama it will happen with the usal mellow pace

another part , is that till now ram had abs no one apart from vikram who cared enough to realise his pain to know what he feels etc, now that he does have priya he is a little confused at his own reaction, tries ot allay his feelings that it is just a compromise and actually he has gone through a huge emotional dhokha so he doesnt want to open up to , yet he wants towith priya, he is caught in his own confused circle so he is angry and shouts.

yes man he said also mere sachai patha chalegi to tum mujhe chod dogi ,but will reveal the truth iam hopeful seein the promo.