Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-) (Page 2)

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
he is entertaining,i give you that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86Tony_StraK786

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

sera: well, as for me each n every contestant are playing games but its the one who is playing the best. So, in that manner Sky is playing Bol Kar ,(making friends, keeping promises, standing up for PM just for her image) so other contestant know about his likes n dislike as far as nomination votes are concerned so then its easy to trust him coz one can smell what he is gonna get from Sky.

And Amar wow... sometimes I think even he doesn't know his next move he is the one who is very occupied with his back-stabbing game. Amar cannot trust himself forget others.

So if given choice would you choose SKY or Amar.

Mk deepa: u r absolutely correct, one mistake balbir pasha one...but yeah he apologized like you said 100 times.

Aur Mistake tho yeh ghar mein sabne bahut saara kiya hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

well if some of guys hate SKY so much then why did you even watch Big Boss Season 5 coz if you check he has the maximum screen presence  (from the day he has entered )which equals to ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Cheers.
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@ ashdgr8 - If i had to pick one of Amar or Sky at the moment.. i'd say Amar because what i've observed about Sky is he always needs people to praise/pamper him up! He CANNOT play alone..he always is in need of other people backing him up..else he loses hope and wants to back out of the show ! 

But i gotta admit..he is playing this game most intelligently.. the mastermind !! Wink

Tony_StraK786

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Seraphic- Well it can be said that Sky - Honest Politician ( but needs praise as per your comment)

Amar- Corrupt Politician. (any 2G; 3 G scams huh ;-)

Enjoy the show!!!

Cheers!!!

sarasingh86

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Just one correction he did not enter after one week he entered in the fourth week that is after three weeks.
PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i Think it shud be given to us LOL...BB5 tortured us more & BB himself was sleeping Dead

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashdgr8

Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-) or Sh'l say Who will win this season.

My Vote is for SKY !!! coz he has worked hard in this show

1. When he entered the house after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her. He did this for the sake of the house n immediately everybody knew he was a strong contender. 

2. He fought with fellow contestants to clear not only his but pura house ka misunderstandings.

3. He kept this show alive by  entertaining us with his jokes except for Sallu Bhai... I think Sallu Bhai was asked by Bigg Boss to target Sky Zabardasti for TRP's coz I think Sallu is of same nature like Sky.

4. He made friends and showed loyalty towards them earlier Sid was his pal  so he saved Sid during Mandeep eviction, saved Amar in one of the nomination even though he wasn't his best pal n kept his promise , Saved Juhi n Sunny too last nite which was obvious.

5. He respects woman as he took panga with Sanju baba also, for supporting Pooja Mishra ( so that she can breathe better air when she is out of the house again). Secondly, he was the one who took the initiative to patch up with Mahek Chahel  keeping all his ego aside which BB fail to do so...Trust me Mahek is one hard person to convince coz she thinks only she is following the path of righteousness.

6. He played so openly that Dosti n Dushmani Bol ke aur Dikake kiya... I don't think he played dirty games like Amar. Thats why Sky's intentions are very obvious to us viewers when any voting or nominations or views are questioned unlike other contestants.

7. I think Sanju Baba ka bhi Sky favorite hai as he always tells him Keep up the good work bro.

Rest Contestant ka...

Amar - disloyalties from head to feet... paise ke liye kuch bhi karega. He used Laxmi. He used Shraddha dost,barossa bolkar nominate kiya or bahar kiya Dumbo ko ;-) , Kabie Sid ke saath kabie sid ke kilaaf...Saala Amar ka Dirty Mind mein  100 TB space hai...He can go on for another season as well.

Sid- sh'l be called Kid...he sh'l be thankful to Sky becoz of him he is in the show otherwise this violent tag belongs to Mst. Kid ;-) ...I think Kid's problem with Sky is that he is purely jealous of his aura in the show becoz Sky came after him n was one of the strong contender already which Mst.Kiddo failed to do... woh hamessa apna move neendh mein hee soch ta tha ;-)

Juhi- She sat back n purely enjoyed the showed like us on the bed. Doosre ke fight mein Juhi ka benefit huaa.

Sunny- No Firangee will ever win this show.

What do you guys think ???

Thanks for hearing me out.

Cheers.

Yes...I agree with U...MY Vote is always there for SKY BABA
Thumbs UpBig smile

Go to top