Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

well if some of guys hate SKY so much then why did you even watch Big Boss Season 5 coz if you check he has the maximum screen presence  (from the day he has entered )which equals to ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Cheers.
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ ashdgr8 - If i had to pick one of Amar or Sky at the moment.. i'd say Amar because what i've observed about Sky is he always needs people to praise/pamper him up! He CANNOT play alone..he always is in need of other people backing him up..else he loses hope and wants to back out of the show ! 

But i gotta admit..he is playing this game most intelligently.. the mastermind !! πŸ˜‰

ashdgr8 thumbnail

Seraphic- Well it can be said that Sky - Honest Politician ( but needs praise as per your comment)

Amar- Corrupt Politician. (any 2G; 3 G scams huh ;-)

Enjoy the show!!!

Cheers!!!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just one correction he did not enter after one week he entered in the fourth week that is after three weeks.
PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i Think it shud be given to us πŸ˜†...BB5 tortured us more & BB himself was sleeping πŸ€’
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-) or Sh'l say Who will win this season.

My Vote is for SKY !!! coz he has worked hard in this show

1. When he entered the house after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her. He did this for the sake of the house n immediately everybody knew he was a strong contender. 

2. He fought with fellow contestants to clear not only his but pura house ka misunderstandings.

3. He kept this show alive by  entertaining us with his jokes except for Sallu Bhai... I think Sallu Bhai was asked by Bigg Boss to target Sky Zabardasti for TRP's coz I think Sallu is of same nature like Sky.

4. He made friends and showed loyalty towards them earlier Sid was his pal  so he saved Sid during Mandeep eviction, saved Amar in one of the nomination even though he wasn't his best pal n kept his promise , Saved Juhi n Sunny too last nite which was obvious.

5. He respects woman as he took panga with Sanju baba also, for supporting Pooja Mishra ( so that she can breathe better air when she is out of the house again). Secondly, he was the one who took the initiative to patch up with Mahek Chahel  keeping all his ego aside which BB fail to do so...Trust me Mahek is one hard person to convince coz she thinks only she is following the path of righteousness.

6. He played so openly that Dosti n Dushmani Bol ke aur Dikake kiya... I don't think he played dirty games like Amar. Thats why Sky's intentions are very obvious to us viewers when any voting or nominations or views are questioned unlike other contestants.

7. I think Sanju Baba ka bhi Sky favorite hai as he always tells him Keep up the good work bro.

Rest Contestant ka...

Amar - disloyalties from head to feet... paise ke liye kuch bhi karega. He used Laxmi. He used Shraddha dost,barossa bolkar nominate kiya or bahar kiya Dumbo ko ;-) , Kabie Sid ke saath kabie sid ke kilaaf...Saala Amar ka Dirty Mind mein  100 TB space hai...He can go on for another season as well.

Sid- sh'l be called Kid...he sh'l be thankful to Sky becoz of him he is in the show otherwise this violent tag belongs to Mst. Kid ;-) ...I think Kid's problem with Sky is that he is purely jealous of his aura in the show becoz Sky came after him n was one of the strong contender already which Mst.Kiddo failed to do... woh hamessa apna move neendh mein hee soch ta tha ;-)

Juhi- She sat back n purely enjoyed the showed like us on the bed. Doosre ke fight mein Juhi ka benefit huaa.

Sunny- No Firangee will ever win this show.

What do you guys think ???

Thanks for hearing me out.

Cheers.

Yes...I agree with U...MY Vote is always there for SKY BABA
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
sky should win this season because he deserves...
ashdgr8 thumbnail

kaushikbasu - alright, what I forgot was a comma. Thanks for your comment though.

1. When he entered the house , after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her.

pcshahid @ LOL
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

kaushikbasu - alright, what I forgot was a comma. Thanks for your comment though.

1. When he entered the house , after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her.

pcshahid @ LOL

except Sky all are morons.