Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-)

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-) or Sh'l say Who will win this season.

My Vote is for SKY !!! coz he has worked hard in this show

1. When he entered the house after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her. He did this for the sake of the house n immediately everybody knew he was a strong contender. 

2. He fought with fellow contestants to clear not only his but pura house ka misunderstandings.

3. He kept this show alive by  entertaining us with his jokes except for Sallu Bhai... I think Sallu Bhai was asked by Bigg Boss to target Sky Zabardasti for TRP's coz I think Sallu is of same nature like Sky.

4. He made friends and showed loyalty towards them earlier Sid was his pal  so he saved Sid during Mandeep eviction, saved Amar in one of the nomination even though he wasn't his best pal n kept his promise , Saved Juhi n Sunny too last nite which was obvious.

5. He respects woman as he took panga with Sanju baba also, for supporting Pooja Mishra ( so that she can breathe better air when she is out of the house again). Secondly, he was the one who took the initiative to patch up with Mahek Chahel  keeping all his ego aside which BB fail to do so...Trust me Mahek is one hard person to convince coz she thinks only she is following the path of righteousness.

6. He played so openly that Dosti n Dushmani Bol ke aur Dikake kiya... I don't think he played dirty games like Amar. Thats why Sky's intentions are very obvious to us viewers when any voting or nominations or views are questioned unlike other contestants.

7. I think Sanju Baba ka bhi Sky favorite hai as he always tells him Keep up the good work bro.

Rest Contestant ka...

Amar - disloyalties from head to feet... paise ke liye kuch bhi karega. He used Laxmi. He used Shraddha dost,barossa bolkar nominate kiya or bahar kiya Dumbo ko ;-) , Kabie Sid ke saath kabie sid ke kilaaf...Saala Amar ka Dirty Mind mein  100 TB space hai...He can go on for another season as well.

Sid- sh'l be called Kid...he sh'l be thankful to Sky becoz of him he is in the show otherwise this violent tag belongs to Mst. Kid ;-) ...I think Kid's problem with Sky is that he is purely jealous of his aura in the show becoz Sky came after him n was one of the strong contender already which Mst.Kiddo failed to do... woh hamessa apna move neendh mein hee soch ta tha ;-)

Juhi- She sat back n purely enjoyed the showed like us on the bed. Doosre ke fight mein Juhi ka benefit huaa.

Sunny- No Firangee will ever win this show.

What do you guys think ???

Thanks for hearing me out.

Cheers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not tottaly agree but some points pe main agree karonga!!!!!!!!!
uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Kaun Banegaa Cro'pati in BB5 ;-) or Sh'l say Who will win this season.

My Vote is for SKY !!! coz he has worked hard in this show
yuks Disgusting Choice

1. When he entered the house after one week  He was the one who straightened out Pooja Misrra as nobody Amar n Sid(kiddo) had no ball to confront her. He did this for the sake of the house n immediately everybody knew he was a strong contender.  

All he did was gang up with Sid and the evil Bedi gang to bully nice people like PM, shradha and mahek who were str8 fwd and not manipulative. He is a bad person and majority of the audience hates him.

2. He fought with fellow contestants to clear not only his but pura house ka misunderstandings.
Is this some kinda joke? In fact, he is the one who has created majority of Misunderstandings, insulted women, humiliated people, manipulated and ganged up against the weak people, instigated every1 to fight with each other.

3. He kept this show alive by  entertaining us with his jokes except for Sallu Bhai... I think Sallu Bhai was asked by Bigg Boss to target Sky Zabardasti for TRP's coz I think Sallu is of same nature like Sky.
I am sorry but i never find 90% of his jokes funny. He comes across as a mentally challenged individual who has been rejected by society. He has been told by sanju and salman that his jokes ain't amusing.

4. He made friends and showed loyalty towards them earlier Sid was his pal  so he saved Sid during Mandeep eviction, saved Amar in one of the nomination even though he wasn't his best pal n kept his promise , Saved Juhi n Sunny too last nite which was obvious.
He is only friends with the evil gang of Juhi and Bedi..may be some selfish motive..he has never been honest..he has been manipulative and disgusting

5. He respects woman as he took panga with Sanju baba also, for supporting Pooja Mishra ( so that she can breathe better air when she is out of the house again). Secondly, he was the one who took the initiative to patch up with Mahek Chahel  keeping all his ego aside which BB fail to do so...Trust me Mahek is one hard person to convince coz she thinks only she is following the path of righteousness.
Another joke from you, respects Woman? hahaha in fact he faced a national outrage for insulting woman when he fought with Mahek and stooped to a level that none of us can even with our enemies. He insulted Shradha like she was a crap to be thrown in the dustbin. He has no respect for women at all..

6. He played so openly that Dosti n Dushmani Bol ke aur Dikake kiya... I don't think he played dirty games like Amar. Thats why Sky's intentions are very obvious to us viewers when any voting or nominations or views are questioned unlike other contestants. 
He only played dirty games..is hafte isko nikaloonga..us hafte usko patta cut

7. I think Sanju Baba ka bhi Sky favorite hai as he always tells him Keep up the good work bro.
In ur dreams!

ashdgr8 thumbnail

Again , Thank you hearing me out n your maroon comments ;-)

Cheers!!!
ashdgr8 thumbnail

hmmm so "annnamunna" n uk2 ...who do think sh'l win.

If Sky was so bad then when contestant were asked to save 2 candidates why Sky won  with max. 5 votes...including Amar  Mahek's Shonali n Sunny vote.

Also, last nite why didnt coward Sid vote for Sky if he had so much problem with meri maa ko tune... Sid think he is playing games but its Amar who is making his own moves n Sids move as well
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with some of the points u've mentioned! 

But for me i guess Sky and Amar are on the same lines.. both are playing games in their own way. Though yes Sky has kept his promises and maintained loyalty unlike Amar but then Amar never claimed to do so.. its ok no one really is there to make relations.. winning is what matters in the end!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree my vote for sky!!!! He always tried to understand every one.. his only one mistake was to start fight with Mahek but later he said sorry 100 times. I wish he wins!
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with uk2k4u here!
ashdgr8: Khayali Pulao pakana band karo yaar!ur post is a gud joke..unlike sky's trashy jokes 😆😆😆😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he is entertaining,i give you that.
ashdgr8 thumbnail

sera: well, as for me each n every contestant are playing games but its the one who is playing the best. So, in that manner Sky is playing Bol Kar ,(making friends, keeping promises, standing up for PM just for her image) so other contestant know about his likes n dislike as far as nomination votes are concerned so then its easy to trust him coz one can smell what he is gonna get from Sky.

And Amar wow... sometimes I think even he doesn't know his next move he is the one who is very occupied with his back-stabbing game. Amar cannot trust himself forget others.

So if given choice would you choose SKY or Amar.

Mk deepa: u r absolutely correct, one mistake balbir pasha one...but yeah he apologized like you said 100 times.

Aur Mistake tho yeh ghar mein sabne bahut saara kiya hai.