India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

meeta-ishu-preeto

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
well mujhey rajpreet key baad ye show key combination of bondings bohat pasand hai. one of my favourites is definitely meeta ishu preeto. Unkaa sisterly love is so natural and real. They never show them go over the board like in other serials. very much apt and real. Just love it when meeta ishu get together to tease preeto. Oh that airforce officer waala scene. ishu- tumhey nahi lagtaa tumhaari life mein kuch zyaadaa hee airforce officer..
meeta: mujhey naa y kisi hindi film ki story lag rahi hai jahaan peheley hero heroine milthey hain phir jhagadtey hain phir un dono mein pyaar hojaatha hai aur phir end mein shaadi. oye preeto tera koi iraada wiraada to nahi hai shaadi kaa, bathaadey pehley koi aisaa iraada hai to

preeto: meeta di chup kar chup hojaa tu kuch bhi bolti jaati hai. us bathameez key saath to main shaadi kaa sapnaa bhi nahi dekh sakthi. aisey daraauney sapney dekhney sey behtar hai ki main sapney dekhoo heen naa...uskey baarey mein sochti hoon naa to mera dimaag kharaab ho jaataa hai

meeta: jiskaa naam leney sey dimaag kharaab ho iskaa matlab ishu wo bandaa dimaag tak ghar kar gayaa(loved ishu's reaction to it) aur diimaag sey dil tak aaney min time hi kitnaa lagaa hai

ishu: bhai waa Smile

also loved the way they make her dress the new clothes, uff so loving sisters and also where they throw pillows at each other. i could see that they were enjoying for real. they definitely have a great off screen bonding

also loved the whole face pack waalaa scene and the high heel shopping scene... too hilarious and cute

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldiLooks--Saina--snehapatrobr200910

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
 Nice post...Smile
--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yup, I agree...Face pack wala scene tho too good and heals wala still cracks me up...

Thanks for bringing back those memories :)
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Agree...and nice post dear...Big smile
yaaa bonding of sisters is very well shown in SSSP...Clap
Meeta-Ishu-Preeto are superbbb...Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top