Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
really nice ss
very well written
thnxx 4 the nice post
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a great start! Love the way Nani n Anjali are matchmaking! Can't wait to read about their mischief!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it

thankx for pm
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys!!!!!! 

here's ur dose of arshi...enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter 3

next day

Shyam goes on to laxminagar to do what do does best stalk his khushiji.

Khushi was going to mandir before going to raizada mansion . today was her last day there as lavanyaji was no more there , so she she was unemployed once again. Today she was going there just to meet nani & anjaliji. After that she did go on find herself a new job.

As khushi was about to enter the mandir shyam (the snakiest creepo) calls her from behind alerting khushi, but she simply tries to to ignore him & goes on on her path.

Shyam comes & jerks her arms towards himself which causes khushi to remove her arms from him and moving 2 steps back.

Shyam  - Khushiji aap hamari baat suniye na. hame apse bahut saare aur zaruri baat karni hai.

(khushiji listen to me. I have to tell you so much important talks.)

Khushi -  par hame apse koi baat nahi karni, samjhe aap. Apko ek baar kaha to samajh mein nahi aati hai   

kya? Hamne jab ek bar kaha ki hame aapse baat nahi karni hai , toh aapko ye samajh aani

chahiye ki hum sach mein aapse baat nahi karna chahte, samjhe aap. Humse aur hamare

parivaar se dur rahiye.

Aapne hame aur hamare parivaar ko dhokha diya hai par hamne raizada parivaar mein ye

kisiko nahi bataya….. isliye nahi kyunki hum apse darte hai balki isliye ki wo bahut ache log hai,

apka bahut samman karte hai, bahut pyaar karte hai aur anjaliji – anjaliji to apko pujti hai.

Aab bhi waqt hai sudhar jayiye warna hame sabko aapka sach batane mein sochna bhi nahi

Padega , samhe aap. Mr. shyam jha?

(but I do not want to , you understand.dont you understand once? If I have told You once that

I do not want to talk to you that means I really don't want to talk to you. Leave me & my

family alone. And the reason that I have not told raizada's abt you is that they are very nice ,

they respect you very much , they love you, a lot & anjali – she worships you as if you were a

god. Still there is time become good or it wont take me anything to tell them abt you.)

shyam -    khushiji ye sab baate chodiye na. main apse kitna pyaar karta hoon. Main aapke liye kuch bhi

kar sakta hoon. Chaliye na hum dono issi mandir mein chalkar shaadi kar let hai kissi ko bhi

pata nahi chalega. Main aapko yahaan se bahut door le jaunga , jahaan main aur aap akele ,

jahan hame koi bhi nahi janta ho.

(leave all this. I love you so much, I can do anything for you. Come on we'll go in this temple &

Get married , no one will get to know , I will take you away from all this where 2 of us are

Alone & where no one knows us)

Khushi – bas. Shyamji aap pagal ho gaye hai. Hum aab bhi bol rahe hai aisi baat aapne phir ki na toh

aapki asliyat sabke saamne hogi. Aur ayeenda hamare rasta mein mein aane ki koshish bhi mat

kariyega.

(enough. You have gone mad. I'm telling you now also if you mention anything like this again

then ur truth will be in front of everyone. & don't ever try to come in my way again.)

saying this khushi goes away from there…………

shyam – khushiji aap sirf meri hai, sirf meri par aap chinta mat kijiye, aapko dheere dheere sab samajh

aa jayega.

While they were busy talking to each other they failed to notice a figure behind them some distance away with both hands clenched , eyes shot red  &  jaw tightened. He had seen everything happening in front of them & listened too & each and every word . as shyam slowly turns around the figurur slowly backs away.

Khushi prays to her devi maiyya & goes on to raizada mansion catching a rickshaw. While in rickshaw she  recollects  what had happened the previous night.

Khushi walks in arnav's room in order to apologise to him but he is not there so she is about to go out of the room  when she sees a shadow of a figure sitting on the chair at the poolside & she knows it that its him.she walks towards him.

The instant she croses the edge of the pollside door he  he'knows its her. He doesen't know what is it that tells him it's her – her aura, her loving nature , her smile , her hearbeats or her anklets, but he knows its her. today while leaving lavanya had wanted to talk to him & he'd bid it & gone with her that's when she'd told him that khushi had broke her engagement , that was the time when arnav had come to know why lavanya had not fussed when he'd broken their engagement. She'd known what he didn't till yesterday.

He suddenly turns around as she comes close & burring his face in her stomach , tightly holds her waist with his arms.at first taken by surprise she stiffens , but then slowly & reluctantly she puts her palms in his hair massaging them which soothes him till no end.she talks to him slowly , consoling him.

& that's when the hell breakes lose cause for the first time he tells anyone, her what he feels, what pains him. About sorry he was that he broke lavanya's heart, he didn't want to betray her, about how he couldn't give her what she deserves- what she wanted.

He tells her about how he couldn't see that he had disappointed his family but mostly his di & nani.of how he couldn't afford to feel weak & how it pained pained  him to watch everyone around him  hurt all because of him.

While she went of consoling him with her sweet, soft words .

Khushi suddenly jerked as she came out of her thoughts & saw that she had reached the raizada mansion.she quickly pays the fare & walks in the gates of raizada mansion for the last time…….

Or so she thinks but nani & anjali had other matters in their head cause they had done something that they thought would successfully keep khushi in raizada mansion & in their lives.

As khushi enters raizada mansion, op opens the door . khushi enters………

Khush – om prakashji Namaste. Nani aur anjaliji kahaan hai?(where are anjali & nani?)

Op – are aapko pata nahi naniji ko heart- attack aaya hai isliye sab naniji ke room mein hi hain.(don't you

know nani had heart-attack, everyone is in nani's room.)

Khushiji – kya? Aur hame kisine nahi bataya, ye kya baat ho gayi? Aur kab hua ye sab?( what & ur telling

me now , when did it happen?)

Op – aaj hi subah hua hai. Anjali betiya ne aapko naniji ke room mein bulaya hai. ( today morning . anjali

has called you in room only.)

Khushi – ji shukriya.(thank you)

Nani's room

Khushi – are nani aap thik toh hai na? anjaliji ?...kya……??

Anjali – dekhiye na  khushiji kya ho gaya *sob* *sob* kal to thik thi, pata nahi kya ho gaya……….

Khushi – aapne doctor ko bulaya?

Anjali – haan hamne akash ko kaha hai who gaya hai bulane? Khushi……….. nani……hum????*sob**

Khushi – anjali aap roiye nahi sab thik ho jayega hum hai na?

Anjali – ye bhi pata nahi chale gaye hai aur arnav…. chote………….

Khushi chote …………..usse kuch nahi pata who subah hi office ke liye nikal gaya tha.

Use inform karna hoga. Par hum …..hum aise use baat karenge to wo ghabra jayenge aur akash

bhi doctor ko bulane gaya hai.khushiji hamare ek kaam kariye na,,,,,,,,,,,,aap hi chote ko bata

dengi………….

Khushi – par anjaliji hum…….hu..hum kaise?

Anjali – please khushi ji…….acha thik hai hum phone karke aate hain?

Khushi goes out & anjali sits there crying & nani is sleeping with her eyes closed.

Khushi – hello arnavji?...

Arnav – khushi…khushi kya hua? Tum ro rahi ho? Ghar pe kuch hua kya? Ha……… batau na ?

Khushi – wo..wo naniji ko heart-attack aaya hai……..wo….ooo!!!!!!

Arnav – (whispers to self) – heart-attack????

Arnav – acha khushi yum ro mat main bas abhi aaya aur dekho di ka dhyan rakhna,ha…….

Khushi nodes & keeps the phone down………

While arnav stands in his office & ponders

Arnav – nani ko heart-attack?? Sach mein? Par wo to itni healthy hai, roz subah walk pe bhi jatti hai?

Kya sach mein ya phir……………..?????

Ghar ja kar hi pata chalega……

Arnav runs & drives in his car to raizada mansion………….

sorry for the late update but i had a headache n my mom wont let me touch my lappi ...

what do you think------

does nani really have a heart-attack or its one of her strategies?????????

do tell me...

love ya,,,,,,,,,,,,

vishruta😳

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update!

But it's was too short :(

anyways loved reading it keep up the good work! 👍🏼
zaniax thumbnail
GREAT Update...looking forward to read the nxt part 😃
Thnx for the PM
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ermmm, it could be a heart attack.
But we all know that Nani in the actual drama really likes Khushi; she hasn't had the idea of getting Arnav and Khushi married yet but she'll get that very soon.
And as for this; I think its one of her strategies to get both Khushi and Arnav together in her room while she's (maybe pretending to) sleep and then she'll hear them talk... Arnav is probably consoling Khushi that everything will be fine and they might have one of those moments anall. You know better; you're the writer. And then Nani hears their conversation and stuff. And obvs because they think she's had a real heart attack; Nani will probably say to them that today this has happened even though I'm so healthy and even the doctors don't know why this has happened. You never know tomorrow I might die; before that I have a last wish or something... (she's saying this to Arnav) so she'll say I want Khushi to be this house's daughter -in-law. Nani has pretended that she has had a heart attack so they might accept her decision...

An idea of mine, maybe this'll be what will happen but I really don't know. You're the writer; you'll have better ideas. I just went on and on there. Lol

Anyways, thanks for the PM and hope you continue soon with another amazing part and PM me when you do... 😊
omg! Arnav crying?! hain? and awesome k Anjali k dimagh ke bati jali!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM!...i loved this chapter, you made me hate that snake even more so, you've done really well 👏 & arnav showed his true feelings to her?!! good one!! i can imagine itt!!  your writin' is soo good, lookin' forward to the next chapter already! 😊 I think the heart-attack is fake but you never know...

PS: can you do the translation in a different colour or somethin', it's slightly distractin', thanks~ sorry, i'm so fussy but i love readin' the story! 😊 Update soon ^___^
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update pls continue soon