Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ipkknd ss : real love matters {ch 1 - pg 2} (Page 2)

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
heyy it's good!! nice prologueThumbs Up do continue soon plz and pm me Big smile

Hug

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
interesting, please continue...
vishruta Senior Member
vishruta
vishruta

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
ooo  Khushi knows the truth about shyam but hasn't told anybody but her family  ooo

PRESENT SCENE

After arnav announced that his engagement to lavanya is cancelled & lavanya leaves for london...

nani & anjali are very upset with arnav. khushi feels bad for lavanya as she was her friend & angry at arnav because he broke another heart.
Lavanya knows that khushi is angry on asr for breaking her heart and also that arnav love her but his alter-ego comes in between them tries to reason with khushi & makes her understand the situation thus helping khushi to mellow down towards arnav.

after lavanya leaves khushi felling bad for her earlier outburst on arnav goes to find him & apologise...
meanwhile anjali fells her chote must be felling bad & must be hurt due to their anger on him goes to find him, finding him all over the house ends up at the poolside where the view she gazes at ashtonishes her.

there stood khushi, sitting on the chair was her chote with his arms around khushi's waist, his face buried in her stomach, & from from the slight motion in his body it feels as thought he is crying , while khushi is trying to console him with soft words...

looking at them like this in their position anjali's matchmaking skills come to life. she remembers all their fights, all the concern in her chote's eyes when khushi was not picking up her mobile, all the hurt in khushi's eyes while arnav announced his engagement & the bitter responce throught arnav when khushi told them that she was engaged.
At that time she did not really pay attention to them but now as she remembered she felt their love , their reluctance , their hurt.she immidietly made a decision & went to nani's room; she was the only one who could understand her & help her with her plan...

anjali enters nani's room who was sitting on the bed & patting laxmi...

nani - are anjali betiya. kya hua?

anjali - are nani gazab ho gaya . apko vishwas nahi hoga, hamne abhi abhi kya dekha.

then she tells nani all that she saw on the poolside & her observations...

anjali - hame lagta hai ki hame chote aur khushi ki shadi kar deni chahiye. dono ek dusre ke liye ekdum perfect hai. hame to khushi apni bhabhi ke roop me bahut achi lagti hai. apka kya kehna hai?

nani - are betiya apne ye kehke to hamara maan khush kar diya.pehle to hame uh miss. kashyap pasan d hi nahi thi , khushi betiyaa ne hi to unhe sudhara tha aur aaj dekho kitni achi aur samajhdar thi woh. aapne ye keh diya toh ab hame koi aur nahi chahiye khushi betiya hi banegi hamare chote ki biwi aur is baar ham kuch nahi sunenge ... 
na apki aur nahi us chote ki...samjhi aap

anjali - bilkul nani iss baar to hum bhi nahi sunenge chote ki...
             par nani hum use manayenge kaise shadi ke liye aur ye bhi to sochiye ki ab ki lavanyaji ja              chuki hai to khushiji to yahan nahi ayengi to hamara plan kaise kamyaab hoga?

nani - woh aap humpe chod digiye aap ye sochiye ki chote ko shadi ke liye manana kaise hai...

anjali - haan nani par is baar hame dhyan se kaam karna hoga kyunki agar ye plan bigad gaya to              hame pata nahi kya hoga aur iske bareme hum kisiko bhi nahi batayebge ..unko bhi                        nahi... 

nani - acha thik hai , chaliye aap jake so jaiye hame bahut saare kaam bhi to hai.

anjali - ji nani...

anjali goes to her room happily while nani ponders on how to keep khushi in RM so that their chote's marriage finally happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there it is guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like it?
i knw its shot but bear it wid me , next one will be longer...

love ya...
vishrutaEmbarrassed

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklilliesLEYLA2005Aym7ritz21jankisoni86Fammakhan1manjusha_92veds275fhussain237Jalebibabybatgirl67Nmyrakarismabooksfreak07luvzindagimeghnasmandira1shehroon_riazdevishreeIshrafan11nishirev4evanayikaSA_nimkN0306minimuffin86zafizaniax--BSI-FaNaTic--moon_mine--Siva--siva2901..Anita...nirvana.anu17tinselTargaryenFAYKHAN29LyssaPieDownhill

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Loved it. The story seems interesting Big smile
PM me wen u update .Thnx Smile
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
- Heart -

Sounds promising ...do update. I  especially loved -

-----------------"And he was everything that she thought him not."-----------------------
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Awesome, Anjali & Nani playing cupid... Please PM me when you update gal
luvzindagi Goldie
luvzindagi
luvzindagi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
It was good...Waiting for anjali and nani's plan now...

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Amazing & interesting
i loved it
pls continue soon
Thanks a lot for pm

Go to top