Hitler Didi

just want this marriage should be real

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

i never thought one day i will make this post ...but yes i want rishi indira marriage should be real only ... as i truley belive in marriage chahe wo kisi bhi dharam se kun na ho...

don't want fake marriage with all rituals ... all the best to indira and rishi ...

aancchal ka akhri salam ...  hope this macau trip brings HD on top...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dol83 thumbnail
nahi ager kisi ki jaan bachanay kay liya jhoot bolana paray too thik hai ...just feel the indira pain...
n  marriage no dear bina piyar kay  marriage bikar hai ...i m happy ya  marriage fake hai ...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think the marriage will be real but Indira wonot acknowledge the marriage and will ask Rishi and madira to keep silence about the marriage...

It will be interesting to watch the love story developing due to this unwanted marriagešŸ˜³
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
I did not think it was real Guys I know you all wants that the marriage is real but have look on past we are those who says that rishi is vidut aka bro of Indira so how would it be possible but all are in the presence of future
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
SAME WARE AGREE BUT SOME WARE NOT .. ..
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dnt think its going to be real marriage its just macau trip n to save mandira also the priest must be knowing that they want help
i dont want a marriage so early abhi kuch start bhi nahi huva
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: aancchal

i never thought one day i will make this post ...but yes i want rishi indira marriage should be real only ... as i truley belive in marriage chahe wo kisi bhi dharam se kun na ho...

don't want fake marriage with all rituals ... all the best to indira and rishi ...

aancchal ka akhri salam ...  hope this macau trip brings HD on top...

i quoted because I agree with you and the point to be noted is WITH ALL RITUALS  as the priest read the bible i think...