Laagi Tujhse Lagan

new pics of Mishal (Page 4)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Has anyone noticed Ridhi Dogra Vashishth aka our darling Sups posing with Mishal in one of the pics?

I did...she posed in a couple of more pics with his friends. Also Aashka and Suds are there.
Yeah...I was shocked to see SudsLOL

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Wow! thanx Sam for the link.  The clean shaven n different hair style gives him a boyish look n totally different.  To me he looks stunning in every avatar.  I guess all the ladies were swooning over him n he obliged them with the snaps n even holding them mostly,  aww! lucky ladiesBroken Heart aur yahaan humara dil jal raha hain. 
yup ladies doing chipogiri with him...LOL
hard party i guess ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

He is very fair...isn't he? May be the absence of facial hair is accentuating his fairness in these photosLOL

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair Confused!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 20 December 2011 at 7:28am
--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Has anyone noticed Ridhi Dogra Vashishth aka our darling Sups posing with Mishal in one of the pics?

I did...she posed in a couple of more pics with his friends. Also Aashka and Suds are there.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL dont want hear reason behind that Wink
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I remember he said in one interview that he is a metrosexual. Looks like he took the excuse of 4 years of PHD to indulge in his metrosexual side.

Koi toh isse acting a kaam do!

He said that, when Confused?!
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Lagta hain real life mein bhi Kala-Suds ki jodi quite happening hain...lagta hain unn dono ki kaafi banti hain LOL!

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

He is very fair...isn't he? May be the absence of facial hair is accentuating his fairness in these photosLOL

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair Confused!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga LOL!

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-TheRager

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.
Agree with u n me too thought he is quiet fair n Ridhi the darker between the two.  Strange!  Its the facial hair n the bronzed look given for a serious character of Dutta that he looked tanned.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Go to top