new pics of Mishal - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Hai ram...what happenned the manly Mishal? Just a suggestion to Mishal-cut your hair and dont shave. ๐Ÿ˜†
just dont touch ur hair ๐Ÿ˜†
we can style it well๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†Isse pehle something untoward happens he should get some manly role.
tab tak tell him to watch his own dutta scene ...keep remembering wat he is ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wow! thanx Sam for the link.  The clean shaven n different hair style gives him a boyish look n totally different.  To me he looks stunning in every avatar.  I guess all the ladies were swooning over him n he obliged them with the snaps n even holding them mostly,  aww! lucky ladies๐Ÿฅบ aur yahaan humara dil jal raha hain. 

I did...she posed in a couple of more pics with his friends. Also Aashka and Suds are there.
Yeah...I was shocked to see Suds๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by brvr

Wow! thanx Sam for the link.  The clean shaven n different hair style gives him a boyish look n totally different.  To me he looks stunning in every avatar.  I guess all the ladies were swooning over him n he obliged them with the snaps n even holding them mostly,  aww! lucky ladies๐Ÿฅบ aur yahaan humara dil jal raha hain. 
yup ladies doing chipogiri with him...๐Ÿ˜†
hard party i guess ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by sub_rosa

He is very fair...isn't he? May be the absence of facial hair is accentuating his fairness in these photos๐Ÿ˜†

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair ๐Ÿ˜•!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga ๐Ÿ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ dont want hear reason behind that ๐Ÿ˜‰

I remember he said in one interview that he is a metrosexual. Looks like he took the excuse of 4 years of PHD to indulge in his metrosexual side.

Koi toh isse acting a kaam do!

He said that, when ๐Ÿ˜•?!

Lagta hain real life mein bhi Kala-Suds ki jodi quite happening hain...lagta hain unn dono ki kaafi banti hain ๐Ÿ˜†!

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair ๐Ÿ˜•!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga ๐Ÿ˜†!

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.