.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is not looking to good in this picks
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

^^^Yep...we are suddenly seeing more of him in the media. I hope this means good tidings for Mishal fans soon.

I hope so too...
athithi86 thumbnail
He..looks...stylish ya...😊 As an actor different look is essential for...😊 him...he looks..cool...i like it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing d link sam...

mishal looks cool on d pics...😎
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the pics😊.

Really enjoyed reading all your comments too😊

Miishal really looks very young in these pics. My first reaction like many of you was MR in school or UG ?πŸ˜†

I personally prefer his short original hair and a day/two old stubble look. Though as an actor he has to experiment with new looks.

Positives: Hope that MR has chosen a new role and wants it to be totally different from DSP. These days our Mr. Elusive is gracing the media with his presence. May be something is in the air and he'll be back soon.

Concern: MR looks totally involved in being the successful young and happening entrepreneur. No harm in that..infact I am happy for him...But what about the actor Mishal whom we all are waiting for?
ivy_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I hope so too...

I am hoping so too. Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed...
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: athithi86

He..looks...stylish ya...😊 As an actor different look is essential for...😊 him...he looks..cool...i like it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ditto!😊    We r so used to seeing him in the same stubble short haired look that we cant appreciate his different styling.  But he needs to experiment n i dont mind seein him in any avatar, hopefuly now he finds some work that befits his talent which is the need of the hour.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Agree with u n me too thought he is quiet fair n Ridhi the darker between the two.  Strange!  Its the facial hair n the bronzed look given for a serious character of Dutta that he looked tanned.   

He looked really fair during most of LTL. Remember how we would sigh over his gore-gore hands and feet and talk about him being a manicurist's delightπŸ˜†.  Infact he looked fairer than the female lead ..I liked his pancake free fresh complexion.

Only in the JMM scenes..specially JMM 2 did he look golden -bronze.