Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

On another note after thinking overnight...I feel if Mishal wants to experiment with his looks then growing his hair and going clean shaven at the same time is a bad idea. He can do one thing at a time. Btw someone remind him that long hair is no longer in.

PS: Why is that the actors like start growing their hair? SRK looks ugly with long hair; Apoorva was another guy who started looking like a girl when he refused to cut off his hair and now Mishal. ๐Ÿ˜ญI HATE it when men grow their hair.

word kash!!!!!!
i am huge fan of srk but when he start doing pony with hair...he look most ugly that ever...
plz mishal cut ur hair...clean shave look enhancing the damage...plz be ur self mishal...๐Ÿ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh...Mishal probably is just a bit bored of his short hair and three-day beard look! Let him amuse himself for now. I think he'll eventually go back to his Dutta-look. He looks so hot in it...and he must be aware of that, I think! Btw, his hair was a bit longish in his LS days too. The stubble makes all the difference!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: I hope you are right...and he gets the look right whenever he comes back onscreen. He did have longer hair in LS and I didnt mind his hair too much in the SBB interview either. Its the disappearance of the stubble thats making him look like a school boy.
Actually I get scared if any actor grows his hair because of Apoorva. He started growing his hair as apparently his wife liked him like that. He didnt cut off his hair even when broadcasters of his show asked him to for Radha Ki Betiyan. He finally ended up looking like his wife's twin sister. I completely lost interest in him after that. Maybe this is Mishal's tactic to ensure his fans lose interest in him. ๐Ÿ˜†But that will be sad cuz he is lot more talented than Apoorva.
sub_rosa thumbnail

Yeah...we must not bother about how he chooses to style himself off-screen! Moreover the party had no connection with showbiz whatsoever! I'll worry only if he continues with this look in his future projects! Thankfully, he doesn't have to rely on his physical features alone to charm the audiences.

Edit: Mishal, unlike Apoorva, will surely listen to his fans! May be we should start demanding the stubble back at FB or twitter๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Edited by sub_rosa - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Abhi toh the worry is if he will take up another project. ๐Ÿ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Abhi toh the worry is if he will take up another project. ๐Ÿ˜†

That's true๐Ÿ˜† But I think he is ready now to take up a new project. Otherwise he wouldn't have attended the party at LifeOK.
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Yep...we are suddenly seeing more of him in the media. I hope this means good tidings for Mishal fans soon.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ksh..i agree i h8 men with long hair...i prefer short hair... is der ne man tht wud suit long hair...
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Mishal might be able to carry off long hair...but he should have a stubble.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ tru i love him with a bit of a beard... dnt like him clean shaven...altho clean shaven gives him a more younger look... bt a stubble makes him look mre mature!