Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.

Agree with u n me too thought he is quiet fair n Ridhi the darker between the two.  Strange!  Its the facial hair n the bronzed look given for a serious character of Dutta that he looked tanned.   
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Agree with u n me too thought he is quiet fair n Ridhi the darker between the two.  Strange!  Its the facial hair n the bronzed look given for a serious character of Dutta that he looked tanned.   

i am still confuse only facial hair can such a huge difference .. huge change form manly man to young boy😆...abt riddhi she is reddish with her makeup ...in fact mahi too😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
jus saw them Sam...haven't read  friend's remarks will have to check them later but as for me ..
 hammmehhh...
kaun hai ye?...amhhh, who is he? chikna...BIT of a shock!...his stubble completely gone!...oh for heavens sake pheli warning tu de deta! ..may be trim it down a bit ..but straight clean shave! ..will have to get used to that...too much in shock! personally prefer the prickly contoured  Mishal...more aadmi type..ab? well kya kahoon ..lageta hai Cruise ka asar ho gaye hai...on a healthy note ,simply because he is our beloved Stud Mishal...I would say ..kabhi kabhi change is not harmful... ..love him what ever and which ever way he is ...
thanks for the pics sami!
xxhammie

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

man don't look good in long hair mishal should cut his hair & have a stubble he looked manly in it ,mishal has always looked fair in the serial too ,he could compliment fair mahi very well ,

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

i told u na baljit ...he did andis cut...😆

Hey Sana... I meant... the creations by Indu were awesome... I was appreciating her...
Regarding MR appreciation... ab woh MR AT to bande ko thoda appreciate karna hi padega na... 😆
Otherwise... my reaction to his pics... all pics of seemed to be weird...
who on earth asked him to wear hot pink... if its not mistake of camera flash etc... although that pink is my favourite... me think he is inspired by my book cover. 🤣
I am not concerned abt his hair style ... mainu ki farak painda...
he seems to be drunk or has really partied harder...

Ab for my views... plz don't throw chappals on me... but to me his pics seemed weird although he had carried the colour of shirt he was wearing well...

On last note... I would only like to say... Love him in any avatar...

Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just never like him in clean slave sorry guys

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I did...she posed in a couple of more pics with his friends. Also Aashka and Suds are there.

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Lagta hain real life mein bhi Kala-Suds ki jodi quite happening hain...lagta hain unn dono ki kaafi banti hain ðŸ˜†!

Aashka, Sumit and Mishal are definitely close friends. I have seen them together (in a picture) at an earlier time too. And Aashka is one pretty woman! Carries herself off gracefully. ðŸ˜Š
Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my... 😳
Again.. i feel the need to offer my styling services to MR.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.

Me too found Mishal fair complexioned. He is one of most fair complexioned Indian men I have ever seen. He is definitely fairer than Riddhi and I dare say MV too. In some scenes though in 2010 summer he had a more bronzed look as probably he was shooting in the sun and had tanned.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
On another note after thinking overnight...I feel if Mishal wants to experiment with his looks then growing his hair and going clean shaven at the same time is a bad idea. He can do one thing at a time. Btw someone remind him that long hair is no longer in.

PS: Why is that the actors like start growing their hair? SRK looks ugly with long hair; Apoorva was another guy who started looking like a girl when he refused to cut off his hair and now Mishal. 😭I HATE it when men grow their hair.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago