CONFUSED- WHAT is swayam trying to do???

Posted: 12 years ago
as we all sae in the last week episode swayam cancelled his dance so that kriyansh can dance together and can cum closer... But in yesterdays episode we all saw that kriyansh performed together bcuz of that impromptu...!! So the confusion arises here that agar kriyansh ko impromtu pe hi dance karana tha.. Toh why was the SwaRon dance wich was already enlisted cancelled????

Does anyhere has an answer...???
He is on a SAMAJ SEVA spreee ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Mannu...CV's are possibly the ONLY people with ANY answers right now. WHY the SwaRon Paso Doble was cancelled. WHY there's NO other SwaRon performance on the Dance Fest at all. WHY there's SO little SwaRon in general nowadays...

Sheesh. 😳
samaj seva rey..coz afterall hez the asst. CS and pura college uska friend hai...so sabki help karna is his responsibility!!! pata nahi kal shivam ko bhi pyaar se jaakein bole ga...ki tu khush toh hai na mere bhai...tujhe sharon chahiye kya???? 
no even i was also thinking about this
totally confused😕
Originally posted by SwaRon911

He is on a SAMAJ SEVA spreee

isko toh social service ki dukkan kholni chahiye
Swayum dheere dheere SAMAJ SEVAK ban raha hai 🤢 ðŸ¤¢...and I guess KriYaansh dance ka chit was Swayum's plan to bring Rey and Kria closer and utne performancess ki place nahi hogi 😕 but I still dont know if its true...
Originally posted by ketaki123

samaj seva rey..coz afterall hez the asst. CS and pura college uska friend hai...so sabki help karna is his responsibility!!! pata nahi kal shivam ko bhi pyaar se jaakein bole ga...ki tu khush toh hai na mere bhai...tujhe sharon chahiye kya???? 
No re Katie...aisa matt bol...mujhe toh lagta hai ki Swayum Shivam ka melt down karega 😆
Originally posted by ketaki123

BANG ON KATIE !! Kriyansh ko chod .. Sharon aur Chee-Vam ka bhi rishta wala aunty yahi banega ... Tu dekh liyo ! In fact Chee-Vam ke jaane se pahle yeh apne hi hathon se Sharon ka kanyadaan kare gai Chee-Vam ke haathon mein .. and mantra bhi yahi parhega  Takla Pandit banke !!

BLOOODY HELLL Swayam has LOST IT !!! 😡 
Originally posted by KriyanshSwaron9

Swayum dheere dheere SAMAJ SEVAK ban raha hai
...and I guess KriYaansh dance ka
chit was Swayum's plan to bring Rey and Kria closer and utne performancess ki place nahi hogi but I still dont know if its true...

lekin nish... Impromtu dance pehle se hone wala tha aur SwaRon dance bhi...!!! Soo thats whats my confusion is...!!!