Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why will Khushi come to RM??

cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Now that Lavanya is leaving why will Khushi come to RM daily??? If Payash marriage had happened then atleast there was a reason to visit RM sometimes if not daily... But now that engagement is over and no more engagement preparations and no La, what would be the reason that Khushi will come to RM daily???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
marriage preparation i guess!
i wonder why cant they think that they should get khushi married with arnav if they love her so much! she will be always in RM only! no bahana's will be needed! 
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Also could be to teach the newbie Nandkishor hindi๐Ÿ˜†...coz they mentioned that he is from US and doesn kno hindi well...ha ha...till Khushi gets settled in RM they will bring new chars ๐Ÿ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aanu23

Also could be to teach the newbie Nandkishor hindi๐Ÿ˜†...coz they mentioned that he is from US and doesn kno hindi well...ha ha...till Khushi gets settled in RM they will bring new chars ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess the same! HINDI! 
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I guess the same! HINDI! 

Yea she's gonna teach him hindi and he'll teach her proper english ...it wud be exciting, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea she's gonna teach him hindi and he'll teach her proper english ...it wud be exciting, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope Khushi talks of La to Nandu. I think La & Nandu will make a good couple with a similar sense of humour. We can pair them off, & enjoy ArHi with a quiet mind.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smitar

Hope Khushi talks of La to Nandu. I think La & Nandu will make a good couple with a similar sense of humour. We can pair them off, & enjoy ArHi with a quiet mind.

good idea!!๐Ÿ˜†
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanu23

while teaching him hindi she can learn to speak english with american accent๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really I also can't understand how..
but I think Anjali di will do some thing here and bring her back to Rm.and this time Arnav will support...
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thought the same as well. To teach this new guy our Hindutani language and Sabhyata!!! Maybe Mami will hire her this time