Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How u reacted when u saw GC first time - Page 2

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i can share with being a tamilian my friends tell much about the show called mayavi but i never ever interested in watching that iam going in 10 th board exams (if have watched gc there for sure i will hate bcoz such rude character portrayal  ).they seemed to pisssed with villain first(GC) then later feel attracted  towards him...i never listen this nots jots from them ...but a day came where iam ramayan story lover used to watch imagine 's ramayan without knowing some charming ram will appear soon(bcoz first they showed children more).

when the promo of grown up ramayan showed i feel coool...😎...the lord is amazing (i cant believe him as human ) i never thought about his as a flesh human...

u people never believe when ever iam upset his image of lord ram came in my dream to pacify me with solutions some times...😆(becoz my subconscious mind saved his image as lord ram ) 

when ramayan ends i too cried with lot of tears...he is totally amazing in lord ram looks gesture etc...like bow shaped lips  ...6 packs (as mentioned in texts clam face ,)big almond eyes,and story personality demeanor...etc.

but after that i forget him (bcoz for me he is lord ram nothing to relate as human sorry i love really ram avatar of vishnu) ...

when i got net connection during 2011 jan while searching images of lord Ram (guru came too) geet 's picture is tangled here and there...😕
so felt on checking that ...his looks made me to hate him 

he just looks like ravan to me from(Ram to Raven never...😆)
i just stopped looking his photos of geet bcoz i sticked with ram attire ...

just 1 fine day(really a fine day for me😉) i just searched in youtube ramayan epis   i wrongly placed in geet ...that was the geet's
(dd)
first office day (she shouts at maan without knowing he is boss)...that makes me laugh from my heart...
i watched more more and more for (DD initially bcoz i have watched her in many add so loved her)
surely she is fabulous yar...she is one who makes me too watch from 1st epi ...in net...

later cmg to matter Maaan>...uFFF chance less i came down to earth that he is one among as flesh and blood as human and a nice actor...he expressions totally unmatchable to any one...
then what to say i became mad about maneet totally...

my only pain is After i recognized gurmeet as maan (human notably) the image of lord ram who frequently visited in my dream got stopped ...😭...i love u lord ram ...we love u guru bhai...thus a long story hope u too laughed ...

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail
i first saw him in a tamil  serial ... i was really very i mean very very young tat time ... he was the villan of tat serial... i was like " who the hell is tis "...but when i saw him as maan i was like " wow "
KTPROCKS thumbnail
I first saw him Geet only
didn't watch any of his previous shows

sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i used to like him in ramayan😃.th i strted knowing the real gc and luved him thn when he came as maan i strted liking the show
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this post jass and thanks for vanadhi for giving the link for this post..🤗

my story goes like this...

i seen him in mayavi tamil serial but only in few scenes as i thought its a kid show and am no more a kid so avoid that show to the core ...

And i seen him in ramayan tamil version at that time am not seriously interested in any devotional stories of ram am found of more krishnan stories that time so didn't see that too and the serious note i argue with my friend that ram(GC) is not too good looking in that one... but she will keep on insisting me that ram is so handsome but i neglect her and the show...

latter in patti patni show i watched few episode's where they are handling teenage kids and in that i admire a co-stars more than debi and GC as i don't know whom they other that they are potrayed as sita and ram...

latter latter latter the final one is geet..

i don't became a follower of some usual drama's stuffs so i avoid each and every serials and once when surfing the channels i got a chance to see geet i remember its a office scene i think the first they met in office and maan shouts at her like i wont dismiss you some thing.. i found it quite interesting but am having some problems with these hindi language as i can't understand it completely i skip this again...

after i got to see more promos and scenes of ghsp here and there at last kuruban hua promo but i didn't see that sequence as i don't know timings properly...but the part next to kuruban hua seq that maan helps geet and some of there office stuffs...
but yet i didn't found any thing good in him

The hum tum seq  before and after that seq his attitude and expressions made me fall for him especially as MSK but latter i found his name is GC and he did all these above shows..
first i fall for MSK then latter slowly i fall for GC...

after seeing him as MSK i again watched ramayan tamil version and seen ram as msk and again i watched all his shows imagining that msk is performing.. i loved as gurmeet as well now seeing his harwork and performace...
if any one ask me to choose between maan and guru i will go for maan the handsome hunk whom i like the most 😳😳😳
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Actually I started watching GHSP becoz of GC..Not becoz I knew him before...I had never seen him before..

During the initial days of GHSP,I really thought that it was going to be one of the saas-bahu drama type serial..But with d entry of Maan, one look at his angry young man avatar and I knew that it will be a different love story altogether..And it was..Actually d best one till date..
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i noticed geet after 3 months that is around june last week .when i was was  shuffling channels lazily i  came across geet episode where geet irritates maan by doing moun vrat.the first word that came out of my mouth was AWESOME CHEMISTRY😍.AND FABULOUS ACTING👏.i just watched the show in last 10min followed by hum tum ek kamreme band ho promo😳 thats it i immediately opened youtube and watched all the episodes .i dont know about gc though i dunno  dd by name i know her as model for shopping mals.she looks so pretty and perfect in sarees.
 its their mindblowing chemistry☺️ and fabulous action 👏that hooked me to the show instantly .later through indiaforums i came to know about their actual names .the show and geet forum.
i was really shocked  i never watched a show so far never been a fan to any star but every thing changed. at first i was like am i the only one who is mad about this show and stars but geet forum me ane ke badh muje pata chala iam just a starter yeha tho bohat sare mere jesa hai. now geet and geet forum had become a part of my life.😊
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I SAW GC IN GEET PROMO LIKE MSK AND I DROWNED IN HIS EYES AND I STARTED