Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How u reacted when u saw GC first time

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey buddies what he means for us we know.But how he came in front of u tell me ..share ur views about first impression .i think here nobody had shared.So tell me one by one

My Story

At that time I was hooked to Imagine TV due to my favorite serial Dharam Veer n two to three more.

When me n my Mom always discuss about new version of Ramayan.jst lookin promos n some times shifting one channel to other .When ever GC came in front of us . I never reacted.He was jst other guy.But slowly slwoly me n my mom started to watch Ramayan n always compared GC n Arun Goyal ( Rama in old version ).

He always appeared as a sweet cute guy to us.But the first thing which attracted us that was his lips,I always ask my mom and make fun of GC that his lips had been given perfect M shape intentionally to giv a calm look as Lord Rama always has even in pictures Statues or mythological things (movies/serials) .As in other epics most of characters apply lipstick  even now.But I was not aware the god he was playing ...he himself has given him such beautiful shaped lips.n second time when we were watching a episodes of Pati Patni..due to Rakhi 's Drama ...we both were amazed 'Hey this is Ram (don wanna mention Mata 😆)...GC had long hair than.He was so natural through out series.We were hooked to his behavior.

They were not lik Rakhi Ilash...short tempered couple or Gaurav n Mauli lik where Gaurav always dominated Mauli.' 

N as MSK he broken down all our assumptions..Our firs reaction was same hey he is Lord Rama .From his physical appearance to his skills..n as a real life person

So I told my story about my journey wth GC wth bout u 

Lov

Jass

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I SAW GC IN GEET PROMO LIKE MSK AND I DROWNED IN HIS EYES AND I STARTED WATCHING GEET TO SEE HIS FULL VIEW PHIR EYES SE PORI PERSONALITY KE DEEWANI HO GAYE.NOW HE IS MY LOVE.MY GC UUMMMAAAHHH
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I used to watch ramayan repeat sometimes but not seriously because we have been hearing since we were kids and we had a text book in 6th grade called sankchipt ramayan but when i saw Gc as ram, i liked his personality and calmness in his face but never followed it.
                 Truely speaking I don't watch nautanki shows  pati,patni and all . Imagine I hate those shows of swayamvar  and that genere of reality. I saw him once in GA awardswid his long hair i didn't like it. But first time when he came In GHSPin that mele wala scene I didn't recognise him but I was flat seeing his eyes,expressions,eyebrows &stubble.It was a complete grand hwwt look. 😆 After few days came first delhi wala scene and my mom said oops he is lord sriram see his lips &eyes then I got it.Oh no he was the one whom i saw in GAawards and didn't like his clean shave and long hair look. As msk he rocked. His look was hottest in tele. But now Don't bash me haan, after seeing his work in GHSP I like all his looks but now also I have to admit clean shave look is bit not ok for me. But in ramayan he did a fab job bcz in a epic story everybody knoe lord sriraam islike that he cannot do more or less. their acting is limited to certain point that GC did well and though I didn't see continuously  I liked him.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: richa23

I used to watch ramayan repeat sometimes but not seriously because we have been hearing since we were kids and we had a text book in 6th grade called sankchipt ramayan but when i saw Gc as ram, i liked his personality and calmness in his face but never followed it.
                 Truely speaking I don't watch nautanki shows  pati,patni and all . Imagine I hate those shows of swayamvar  and that genere of reality. I saw him once in GA awardswid his long hair i didn't like it. But fist time when he came In GHSPin that mele wala scene I didn't recognise him but I was flat seeing his eyes,expressions,eyebrows &stubble.It was a complete grand hwwt look. 😆 After few days came first delhi wala scene and my mom said oops he is lord sriram see his lips &eyes then I got it.Oh no he was the one whom i saw in GAawards and didn't like his clean shave and long hair look. As msk he rocked. His look was hottest in tele. But now Don't bash me haan, after seeing his work in GHSP I like all his looks but now also I have to admit clean shave look is bit not ok for me. But in ramayan he did a fab job bcz in a epic story everybody knoe lord sriraam islike that he cannot do more or less. their acting is limited to certain point that GC did well and though I didn't see continuously  I liked him.

oh ur story is lik mine ..his lips ...Lrd Rama to our DD what a change.Even we don't lik Nautankis but for Rakhi some times we watched not other some times Big B.😆.U r rite cleave shaven face some times looks  lil bit funny to me 
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I first saw him in Ramayan I never watched the initial episodes of the imagine tv Ramayan but it was from swayamvar I started watching the new Ramayan I thought after a long time somebody has done justice to the role of lord Ram then came pati patni aur woh watched it only for rakhi's nautanki & there I was really impressed with his nature he was so diferent from rakhi ilesh's fakeness juhi's dominance he came out as the most decnt person who carried himself well in a reality show without getting into any controversies (no comments on DB)
after that when I heard that he will star in geet I watched geet only for him to see whether he can come out of his lord Ram image or not & then I was hooked to this show & maneet like anything to an extent that now I am fighting for a season 2
Sonia.KN thumbnail
I think few r interested in sharing 😭

😡

KJaggan thumbnail
I didn't know GC at all, but when I saw him on a promo of Geet... I wonderd "who is this handsome guy... Akhir ye kaun hai?". That's when (and why) I started to follow the show.
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I first saw GC in pati patni aur woh.. 2 b honest I dint like him much there but I did find that Gurmeet n Debina jodi was the best amongst those other celebrity couples..

Then I saw him again in d mela scene in GEET n just started loving the character of MSK n d way GC portrayed d character..slowly started liking GC..
Got to admit tho I prefer GC wiv a stubble n not clean shaven so basically I like his look as Maan Singh Khurana
Edited by luv_GurTi - 12 years ago
rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i still remember exactly how i fell in love with not only GC but DD also at the first sight...it had been two months tht GHSP had been on air...i used to watch pratigya on starplus and used to love watching their VMs aswell, so once i was watching a VM of the couple from that show and it was a combine VM with another couple, usually i dont like other couple attached with my couple in a VM, but i was like its ok and began watching it...then guess who do I see YES! The most amazing and HOTtt dude coming out of water SHIRTLESS carrying an annocent, cute and pretty girl in his arm...OMG that was the moment they just clicked mee...and i was mesmerized by their charm, from there started my journey of watching GHSP...i remember one of my friend used to watch it too and praise the serial in front of me...you guys won't initially, I used to not take any interest while she used to praise GHSP, because I was madly in love with pratigya show, but now I get mad at myself that why didn't i listen to her b4, so i could see the heavenly jodi and the most amazing show b4...so guys this is how my first MAAN & GURTI fever started...It has been amazing journey with them...STILL MISS GURTI and GHSP 😭

WE WANT GHSP BACK with GURTI soon!!!!!!
Edited by rabi05 - 12 years ago
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I fell in love with him when he saved GEET..❤️.that was it and even more when he was in Delhi walking with his bodyguards, waist coat, arrogance and attitude...uff...the man exudes sexy...😍 Edited by orchid70 - 12 years ago