India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How u reacted when u saw GC first time

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hey buddies what he means for us we know.But how he came in front of u tell me ..share ur views about first impression .i think here nobody had shared.So tell me one by one

My Story

At that time I was hooked to Imagine TV due to my favorite serial Dharam Veer n two to three more.

When me n my Mom always discuss about new version of Ramayan.jst lookin promos n some times shifting one channel to other .When ever GC came in front of us . I never reacted.He was jst other guy.But slowly slwoly me n my mom started to watch Ramayan n always compared GC n Arun Goyal ( Rama in old version ).

He always appeared as a sweet cute guy to us.But the first thing which attracted us that was his lips,I always ask my mom and make fun of GC that his lips had been given perfect M shape intentionally to giv a calm look as Lord Rama always has even in pictures Statues or mythological things (movies/serials) .As in other epics most of characters apply lipstick  even now.But I was not aware the god he was playing ...he himself has given him such beautiful shaped lips.n second time when we were watching a episodes of Pati Patni..due to Rakhi 's Drama ...we both were amazed 'Hey this is Ram (don wanna mention Mata LOL)...GC had long hair than.He was so natural through out series.We were hooked to his behavior.

They were not lik Rakhi Ilash...short tempered couple or Gaurav n Mauli lik where Gaurav always dominated Mauli.' 

N as MSK he broken down all our assumptions..Our firs reaction was same hey he is Lord Rama .From his physical appearance to his skills..n as a real life person

So I told my story about my journey wth GC wth bout u 

Lov

Jass

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jagritimanochamisspearl77Priya204AtiffaquitKTPROCKSmanidmaaniqragafulu14

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I SAW GC IN GEET PROMO LIKE MSK AND I DROWNED IN HIS EYES AND I STARTED WATCHING GEET TO SEE HIS FULL VIEW PHIR EYES SE PORI PERSONALITY KE DEEWANI HO GAYE.NOW HE IS MY LOVE.MY GC UUMMMAAAHHH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I used to watch ramayan repeat sometimes but not seriously because we have been hearing since we were kids and we had a text book in 6th grade called sankchipt ramayan but when i saw Gc as ram, i liked his personality and calmness in his face but never followed it.
                 Truely speaking I don't watch nautanki shows  pati,patni and all . Imagine I hate those shows of swayamvar  and that genere of reality. I saw him once in GA awardswid his long hair i didn't like it. But first time when he came In GHSPin that mele wala scene I didn't recognise him but I was flat seeing his eyes,expressions,eyebrows &stubble.It was a complete grand hwwt look. LOL After few days came first delhi wala scene and my mom said oops he is lord sriram see his lips &eyes then I got it.Oh no he was the one whom i saw in GAawards and didn't like his clean shave and long hair look. As msk he rocked. His look was hottest in tele. But now Don't bash me haan, after seeing his work in GHSP I like all his looks but now also I have to admit clean shave look is bit not ok for me. But in ramayan he did a fab job bcz in a epic story everybody knoe lord sriraam islike that he cannot do more or less. their acting is limited to certain point that GC did well and though I didn't see continuously  I liked him.

Edited by richa23 - 20 December 2011 at 4:14am

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa23

I used to watch ramayan repeat sometimes but not seriously because we have been hearing since we were kids and we had a text book in 6th grade called sankchipt ramayan but when i saw Gc as ram, i liked his personality and calmness in his face but never followed it.
                 Truely speaking I don't watch nautanki shows  pati,patni and all . Imagine I hate those shows of swayamvar  and that genere of reality. I saw him once in GA awardswid his long hair i didn't like it. But fist time when he came In GHSPin that mele wala scene I didn't recognise him but I was flat seeing his eyes,expressions,eyebrows &stubble.It was a complete grand hwwt look. LOL After few days came first delhi wala scene and my mom said oops he is lord sriram see his lips &eyes then I got it.Oh no he was the one whom i saw in GAawards and didn't like his clean shave and long hair look. As msk he rocked. His look was hottest in tele. But now Don't bash me haan, after seeing his work in GHSP I like all his looks but now also I have to admit clean shave look is bit not ok for me. But in ramayan he did a fab job bcz in a epic story everybody knoe lord sriraam islike that he cannot do more or less. their acting is limited to certain point that GC did well and though I didn't see continuously  I liked him.

oh ur story is lik mine ..his lips ...Lrd Rama to our DD what a change.Even we don't lik Nautankis but for Rakhi some times we watched not other some times Big B.LOL.U r rite cleave shaven face some times looks  lil bit funny to me 

-richierich-

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I first saw him in Ramayan I never watched the initial episodes of the imagine tv Ramayan but it was from swayamvar I started watching the new Ramayan I thought after a long time somebody has done justice to the role of lord Ram then came pati patni aur woh watched it only for rakhi's nautanki & there I was really impressed with his nature he was so diferent from rakhi ilesh's fakeness juhi's dominance he came out as the most decnt person who carried himself well in a reality show without getting into any controversies (no comments on DB)
after that when I heard that he will star in geet I watched geet only for him to see whether he can come out of his lord Ram image or not & then I was hooked to this show & maneet like anything to an extent that now I am fighting for a season 2

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I think few r interested in sharing Cry

Angry

KJaggan Newbie
KJaggan
KJaggan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I didn't know GC at all, but when I saw him on a promo of Geet... I wonderd "who is this handsome guy... Akhir ye kaun hai?". That's when (and why) I started to follow the show.

Sonia.KN

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I first saw GC in pati patni aur woh.. 2 b honest I dint like him much there but I did find that Gurmeet n Debina jodi was the best amongst those other celebrity couples..

Then I saw him again in d mela scene in GEET n just started loving the character of MSK n d way GC portrayed d character..slowly started liking GC..
Got to admit tho I prefer GC wiv a stubble n not clean shaven so basically I like his look as Maan Singh Khurana

Edited by luv_GurTi - 20 December 2011 at 11:06am

-richierich-

Go to top