Posted: 12 years ago
thanks to cv's that they brought a completely new n ..character that we wanted in the show😛 to make arnav realize abt the fact that  he is in luv with khushi n the feelings he hold for Khushi

i think this guyz mami's bhanja will be entirely diff from ASR ..ll be alot more jolly and talkative..can be a flirty type😉...at the  the same time comparable to ASR as he has cum fom Abroad with more vocabulary😆..

when he will call ASR Nana Khushi will be lyk😆 all the time..n this ll drive Arnav mad..May b he may change himself a bit more..

i hope this new guyz wont dragged much

N this might help ASR to express his feelings towards Khushi n vice versa😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOsk9mzeOis&feature=g-upl&context=G282177eAUAAA

(above link is for ARHI...well in short for ASR from my side)

Edited by maryam1991 - 12 years ago
 i am not gud in hindi. wats d meaning of nanna?
nana means grandfather..mothers's father😛
Originally posted by maryam1991

thanks to cv's that they brought a completely new n ..character that we wanted in the show😛 to make arnav realize abt the fact that  he is in luv with khushi n the feelings he hold for Khushi

i think this guyz mami's bhanja will be entirely diff from ASR ..ll be alot more jolly and talkative..can be a flirty type😉...at the  the same time comparable to ASR as he has cum fom Abroad with more vocabulary😆..

when he will call ASR Nana Khushi will be lyk😆 all the time..n this ll drive Arnav mad..May b he may change himself a bit more..

i hope this new guyz wont dragged much

N this might help ASR to express his feelings towards Khushi n vice versa😳

I hope so...my poor arnav baby...wen d new guy will call arnav nana, arnav's   expressions will be worth watching...😳
I loved the topic...this is what actually wanted in the show...
yes, that's true! as long as it doesn't drag as long as shyam track, it should be interestin'! 
i think shyam will get a lesson...
first arnav n that this new guy NRI
so for sur he ll understand ..that khushi z not neone's cup of tea...she deserves a v gud person
hope it's not dragged... it's gonnna be fun !!! hoping so !!
Originally posted by maryam1991

i think shyam will get a lesson...
first arnav n that this new guy NRI
so for sur he ll understand ..that khushi z not neone's cup of tea...she deserves a v gud person

i'm still annoyed that shyam is gettin' away with doin' all those things! can't believe he isn't bein' punished! 
M more excitd 2 c arnav's reactn 2wrds dis new guy.