simplyharshitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok... before you all throw rotten tomatoes and eggs, please, do read what i felt when i got the news that a new guy is entering the show...

May be it's for good only... Think it in a positive way guys.. 
Arnav badly needs to realize his feelings for Khushi... This can happen only when he sees his lady love, being friendlier with another guy under the same roof. There will be a clash of emotions and may be at some moment, he will realize that his feelings for Khushi and loves Khushi through all the odds and finally he admits that he loves her! 
I hope you guys remember how he felt when she said that she was engaged to some one else... 
So may be, this time he feels that he can't afford losing her and may be in his anger or something else, he may confess to her that he loves her!

What is your opinion friends??

I would love to hear from you all...
Edited by simplyharshitha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that new hunk will be the couse that our ASR finally confess his feelings for khushi...
Hope for the BEst
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree! maybe that guy can affect arnav in some ways because really arnav needs to wakeup & realise his feelings for khushi! A man in denial is not attractive! 

Originally posted by: sari.love

I hope that new hunk will be the couse that our ASR finally confess his feelings for khushi...

Hope for the BEst

yep! Hope so!! fingers crossed!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This guy has already made me laugh so much with his name i don't know what's gonna happen when i will actually see him in the show. I'm enjoying this track already. Eagerly want to see Buaji's expression ðŸ¤£

And i hope Arnav realizes at least now ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

i agree! maybe that guy can affect arnav in some ways because really arnav needs to wakeup & realise his feelings for khushi! A man in denial is not attractive! 

Completely agree...
With ASR's dangerous attitude,we can expect him to only hurt her and we can't expect him to confess his love for Khushi...
Now only jealousy is the only way that will force him to confess his love for her...
So may be, this new entry is the cause for the confirmation of his love towards Khushi!