New Pavitra rishta fiction epi 1 edited.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi guys! since Im not from this forum, I find it necessary to ask u can I start Pavitra rishta FF titled as </font>
<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">"<font color="#006633">Pavitra Rishta ek naya Adhyay." I'll update it every tues and thurs lyk Balaji style...</font>😆😊😃</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">pls let me knw ur comments to start it coming thursday...😊😆</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tk care regards</font>! 😊
characters manav(sushant) archu, aashna and rest of d family with solo aai and poorvi too.

Episode- 1.

Archu and Poorvi are drawing rangoli in d aangan when sulochana aai comes and asks archu y shes drawing rangoli? Poorvi says its aai's aniversary of wedding. Solu is angry, archu's sad! :-(

poorvi asks archu abt her husband and archu describes manav as a sweet loving and caring son and a husband too :-)

here manav is sad and remembers archu, jst when Aashna enters with arjun and wishes manav on his aniversary of wedding in the office. Manav is sad and arjun asks manav how his wife was! Aashna is tensed & stares at manav in shock! She tells arjun to leave and dan makes manav realise dat he stil loves archana. Manav is irritated and leaves! Aashnaa is sad again. She decides to herself dat she'll bring archu manav togather for sure once again.

Aashna gives a smile and leaves, at night Dk asks ashna y she's doing dis to manav by always makng him remember d person he hates d most that is archana. Aashna says don't 4get dk, u were d one coz of whom manav did d chawl project and u knew im not with u in dis matter right 4m d beginning. Dk is shockd ashna leaves.

Here sulo tels archu, nt to tel anythng abt manav and his family to poorvi, archu agrees. Poorvi overhears dis and is very shockd. Epi ends on archu's sad face as usual!
:-) c u 2mrw with d next epi 4 sure. Bye! :-) :-) Edited by Tulsi_Smriti - 12 years ago
Hi,

Welcome to the forum ðŸ˜› Would love to read a new ArMan FF. Please do write ðŸ˜›
Oh yes, please do write... we will be waiting.