Is this a new beginning for Raghav-Sia?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this a new beginning for Sia and Raghav in Humse hai Life?

(5mins ago)
Ever since Sia Dhillon (Abigail Jain) fromChannel V's Humse Hai Life started her life in Elite, she had been bagging the hatred of all. It was after loads of efforts that she finally succeeded in making friends and got the company of people like Arjun (Yuvraj Thakur), Sama and others.

However, she could never change her perceptions for Raghav (Himansh Kohli) who has always played pranks on her. But Sia was shocked to know that it was Raghav who was her date for the date night, feeling guilty about ditching him she makes her mind to say sorry to him.

She had called him at the caf she is working for. Well, here Vishal had some evil plans but things just reversed as in the end Sia and Raghav ended up enjoying a fun filled date near a roadside dhaba. The adventures didn't end there as while trying to escape some goons the two landed up losing the track of their way back to college.

Now they are stuck in a forest and the whole of Elite is busy hunting for them. And the two love birds are busy exploring the true shades of their relationship. With Raghav and Sia coming closer there seems to be a new twist coming in the show, which can even see a change in Arjun's behavior who is quite possessive about Sia.

Well, let's see where this love triangle reaches!!

Source: TSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice article
thx for sharing
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whatever happens between SiRa...I don't mind...I just want Arjun to be happy always...
Thanks for sharing... 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
arsians ka juno ka kya hoga aab,...huhuhuhu,..
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat ever arjun will do  i will support him for sure ...
i badly want  juno to punch  raghav next 😆
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...this is interesting!!! Would love to see a possessive Juno!😃
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww it will be fun jun being possassive ...cant wait to see raghv and sia being friends 😍