Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mystic@

no i think kkg is payal's father's sister's daughter.. i guess so .. so payal n kkg are actually cousins..

You mean Buaji's daughter?? ðŸ˜²...LOL nope... Khushi is Garima's sister's daughter.

Garima is Shashi's 2nd wife.Payal is Shashi's daughter from his first wife.

Once payal marries Akash ,She becomes ASR's sis in law and you can get married to sis-in-law's sister.
Amudha_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

akash is arnav's  mother's brother's son...akash is arnav's mama's son...they don become brothers..in tamil they r athan and maapillai...so if arnav's maappillai (akash) marries a girl , she becomes his sister...i think u didnt get me...sorry i dont know how to explai...if some one understands what am saying ,pls explain yaar...

[/QUOTE]

What you say is absolutely correct and makes perfect sense in South India but NOT in North India. In the North, both mother's sister's son and brother's son are considered "brother" only, no difference. So according to North Indian Culture, Akash and Arnav are brothers only.

You might know that in South, its OK to marry mother's brother's or father's sisters son where as mother's sisters son or father's brother's son becomes one's brother! There are 1000s of old movies made on the basis of this relationship also in the south. Where as this is NOT the case in the north as both relations are considered brother only.

But if its still bothersome, considering payal will become arnav's sister, the fact is Khushi and payal are NOT sisters at all. Khushi is Garima's sister's daughter and Payal is Shashiji's daughter from his first marriage! So no probs for Arshi!! Hope this helps!

Oh...Thank you yaman8 ..i was confused...but nw clear...thanks for explaining😊
[/QUOTE]