Posted: 12 years ago
he looks like  jeetendra the 70's actor πŸ˜‰
Um lets see now. ASR versus 2 Cent? Apple cheeks versus Killer Eyes? - You're right no competition. πŸ˜‰

I don't think baby boy will be able to handle her numerous falls and crashes with even an ounce of sophistication as the mighty ASR does. As for eye locks... Forget it, never gonna happen.

Rabbe Ve will reign supreme!! 
why do I feel this new guy is only for a few laughs..some comic scenes..not real SERIOUS SCENES with sankha devihope it is so..do not know whether I am expecting a lot??why the hell r they calling it LOVE TRIANGLEπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ at times not liking it a bit...BUT THEN..just curious to see how this angle will be dealt with! 
LOL i agree. I feel bad for Arnav. He has to be jealous of this guy. Pyaar mein kya kya karna padta hain. 
Originally posted by Lifu18

this is not gonna be a competitive love triangle but a comedy love triangle πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I wish this to be the track..nothing serious πŸ€’
...Yes ofcourse the new guy sould sooo have been Shyams replacement (I LOVED THAT FF)...but then Anjali mangaes to wind me up so much i am left thinking 'you've made your bed you better damn well sleep init!'...

So far the CV's have not let us down with the comical aspect of the show be it itentional or not so let just hope its a fun ride whilst it last!...

HOH exactly what my point is...even if they brought a another HOTWA in in said of this joke...i mean who would be able to compete with thoes eyes!...KKG may try as much as she like to escape but once you've had a taste of thoes ...darling your hooked and there is nothing shyam, OP, waiter saab, or NRI can do to break that habbit...πŸ˜‰

...Ok I am technically and NRI...WE ARE NOT AS SUPERFICIAL OR STUPID AS THEY MAKE US OUT TO BE...CV'S GIVE ME A BREAK! we are not all Poo's and La's and this guy!