Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
...🤣...Sorry just finished watching th SBS segement and thats exactly the thought that came to my head...What competition?

I was a against the idea of a love triangle though would not have minded a new entry...but this guy has nothing on our Arnav bitwa! ...He's not ugly dont get me wrong but whole track seems like it has been put in place to create more luaghs then tension!...(Plus e is from mami's side of the family...thats not going to end well)

Any way what are your guys thougts on the new guy...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
yaar seriosly...I wanted a gabru jawan and they brought a buddha...!!!!! Ha kya karu raam show ko Bhuddha mil gaya...
..Apz.. thumbnail
agreed!!!!hes no where near asr in looks style n attitude!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
according to me.. he is here for buaji after her heart break from her babua! cause his appearance looked for buaji only! how can this comedian make ASR jealous? no offense to his fans! but i really dont like his entry! he looks a comedian to me! one what the look by ASR! and tie tie fish!
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arnav has to become possessive more so that he can confess suddenly oneday to kushi...to get that push...this new introduction is much needed...otherwise our sweet kadoos never confess...
so, i welcome the new guy karan..
Bubblii thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsabs

yaar seriosly...I wanted a gabru jawan and they brought a buddha...!!!!! Ha kya karu raam show ko Bhuddha mil gaya...

LMAO ...I love the last line there girl...

I think that would have been ideal to rbing in someone who is alot like ASR in terms of looks status and frame of mind...but alot looose in the sense that he could have a laugh and be a gentleman constantly and control his temper...

...All i can do is laugh at this new joker... Jealousy what jealousy? ... iswear if they show arnav being jealous of him it will just be ridiculous...annoyed yes...but jealous?????

I cant wait for KKG antics!
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsabs

really he looks pakka buddha
 sooo lets pair him with nani????😉
Lifu18 thumbnail
this is not gonna be a competitive love triangle but a comedy love triangle 😆
Bubblii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sripriyan

arnav has to become possessive more so that he can confess suddenly oneday to kushi...to get that push...this new introduction is much needed...otherwise our sweet kadoos never confess...

so, i welcome the new guy karan..

Hmmm arnav can be possesive...even if there is no ocnpetition like that waiter during hte matchmakers track...

...But i mean look at the mighty lion ASR and then ...him...I mean realistic would you feel possesive??? ... Looks like its going to become comedy circus...raaba ve's between KKG and the new guy!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I was hoping for someone who was sort of like ASR (in terms of being seriouse when he needs to) HOT and also successful! However, UNLIKE our Dearest love Arnie, THIS guy would know how to let loose once in away!He will relax and have a laugh etc!

HE could have even ended up being Anji's second husband! (Someone like "Shaurya Veer Singhania" from the FF - "Behind that smile")...BUT instead we get a Cute guy but a JOKER!

Yeh CV's Bhi Naa... Pata Nahin Kaa Hui Ghawa! 😆
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago