Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aishwish

Hey! Zuby, nice to have you back was missing your posts at ELS.

As shreya said that if the mods will found active enough they won't close it... I guess this forum is pretty active and it has nothing to do with present LTL or LCL.  So, I guess this place will remain this much active even when the show goes off air...so may be we still have a chance that mods will keep this forum till Mishal returns. I truly want this to happen coz I've seen FF, VM and FC forums at IF.don't knw why I dn't find them as inviting as this place. 

Zuby what does your sig line means? Only if you feel like telling, if nt it's OK😊

Hi AishπŸ˜ƒ Thanks.Still catching up,Aish.Will join ELS again soon😳

@Red:It means," You broke my heart  to smithreens but I'll give my heart for you to break all over again."πŸ˜† Sigh! Patil ka jaadoo!😳
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashblore

Maybe we can create a page on Facebook and interact there if many are on facebook

Dont have facebook account,leh!πŸ˜•
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks Zuby for the post😊 We will try to k eep it active in all the possible waysπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Meenu😳 I'm with youπŸ‘πŸΌ
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zuby πŸ€—so gud to seee u ==

thnks for the post ,, and yes gulaal is so active ,even now ,,,we will need to keep this forum active to keep it open ,,,,it may be archived but still active

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

gulaal  went off air   but the forum  is stilll  so active ..all ff /vm and  vintage thread  are still active  , ccc also so till the forum is active they wont close it ,i think

RajπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How are you,Sweetie? Hope all' swell with you.Coming to ELS soon.😳
Hope what u say is true.I'll be an epic heartbreak if we are booted out of here
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By posting Eternal story this forum was really active...why don't continue Eternal story daily??????????

One thing is that this forum is really active even after Mishal exit from the show...so why don't continuation of forum in same spirit...
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

RajπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How are you,Sweetie? Hope all' swell with you.Coming to ELS soon.😳
Hope what u say is true.I'll be an epic heartbreak if we are booted out of here

Zuby ,,😭 mein fine waise ,,but not fine waise 😳u knw wht i mean ,,,,,na re  the forum may be archived but can be open based on the activity ,, mein roj gulaal jati hoon ,,,and they have the old epi discussion daily and then they have cc ,ff vms ,news on their leads all going on as before ,,,so lets all keep this forum active
infact we need the ELS to contiune too ,,,so i am sure the mods will consider  😭😭😭

i am supposed to get ready for wrk paan maan yahin hai  ok now leavign
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

thanks for in fo raj...we will keep this forum active 😊

yes sana ,lets cross our fingers ,,,,😭😭😭
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey buddies... I think it is not required to lock this forum... the earlier forums which were locked i think were due to quarrels n fights within those forums...
Hey Raj, Sana...
@raj... aaj itni jaldi... 😊
Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=prncz]  

yes sana ,lets cross our fingers ,,,,😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]stop crying raj tu mujhe bhi rula degi...we will continue..we are still mishal dewanis na..i am not able to concentrate on anyting right now...all old episode of ltl-1 flashing ...in front of me..πŸ₯Ί