Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Future of our Beloved Forum???????

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Though I have been wishing this show dead since the day Mishal quit the news of its actual demise strangely brings me no joy. This was the show that gave us the enigma called Dutta Bhau Patil.The man we all adore to the point of insanity even nine months after he was snatched away from us.But this show also  gave us our forum which has become a second home to many like me. I'd never dreamed I'd be baring the deepest desires of my heart to a bunch of strangers who I'd never met & don't even know what they looked like.The strangest part is the ease with which I could express whatever I wanted & there'd be someone who'd listen & respond.And what a response! Filled with genuine feeling & love.The warmth & camaraderie here is unmatched.I'm yet to see the kind of understanding & compassion members here have for the characters of the show & for each other in the real world.I met the best man in the world through the show but I also met some of the best girls in the world through this forum.
And I need not even say anything about the kind of supeer talent many here possess.

So the news of LTL 2 ending brought me the horrible feeling that after my Patil Saab my second home too will be snatched away from me soon.Is this a possibility,friends? Will our forum be closed down too? Where then will we meet? Where can I look for any scrap about Mishal? What will happen to us now??????

Heartbroken Zuby
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zuby ...

Do not scare me ...Ok , but let's make a back up plan ..

Can we set a blog or group ...let me chk .. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Like many other forums this one will be archived too eventually I guess if the admins of the forum dont find the forum active anough. So only way to save this forum is everyone needs to stay active here.
Otherwise we can still meet in another forum like the chat club forum or celebrity fan club forum by creating a common thread for LTLians to meet.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually thats what even I'm thinking πŸ€”. Cant we request the Mods/Viewbies to keep this forum open as long as active discussions persist? I know of forums which were kept open for a long time much after the show ended, because the forum continued to remain really active even after that. And anyways, there is Vintage LTL thread which is yet to reach the last episode of LTL1, so lets give that excuse to the mod . Or, atleast till LTL forum continues to remain among the top 50 active forums of IF, that way it would make sense to keep it open for discussions, owing to its activity rate.

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

I also met some of the best girls in the world through this forum.

Aah thank you for the appreciation of my presence 😎.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually thats what even I'm thinking πŸ€”. Cant we request the Mods/Viewbies to keep this forum open as long as active discussions persist? I know of forums which were kept open for a long time much after the show ended, because the forum continued to remain really active even after that. And anyways, there is Vintage LTL thread which is yet to reach the last episode of LTL1, so lets give that excuse to the mod . Or, atleast till LTL forum continues to remain among the top 50 active forums of IF, that way it would make sense to keep it open for discussions, owing to its activity rate.

Excuse is very gud ..i agree wit u...hope it happens...πŸ˜ƒ 
@ BOLD ...Too Good Appu.πŸ˜†

Nice Post  Zuby, Gud to see u... i dunno what to say...πŸ€”...i'm confused in my mixed emotions happy ke LCL is ending n feeling terrible wen i think abt our beloved LTL Forum😍.

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg this making me cry ...is there is some plan like priya said...dont want to lose such awesome friends n place..
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

You know you were among the foremost in my mind when I wrote that line.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
VM kahaan post karogi agar forum bhi bandh ho gaya toh?😭
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i already miss so much as i joined forum late ...plz can't we go on like this ... show was over for us when mishal left...its only forum who keep us together...its similar feeling high school farewell party...i just hate this   
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

There are forums for VMs and other creations

VMs:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/489

Siggies:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/79

ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

i already miss so much as i joined forum late ...plz can't we go on like this ... show was over for us when mishal left...its only forum who keep us together...its similar feeling high school farewell party...i just hate this   

arrhh sana ...ur line...it gave me goosebumps...u described it right...Kahin LTL forum pe aasuon ki baadh naa aajye...

Aaj Phir Zuban Khamosh Or Aankhen Nam Hai !!!