India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Um what? LOL (Page 4)

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
it's unbelievable that he's even bein' compared to ASR! 
yup, i agree too, he REALLY doesn't belong there! Just send him to me LOL

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Yaar agree!!LOL

I feel this new guy is the male version of Maami  ji and the perfect match for Buaji!!WinkROFLROFLROFL

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I think he will do what ASR is probably  not willing to or is too stubborn to do and that is test her comfort zone. He will challenge her and I am not talking about romance but more on her outlook personality and demeanour. He will take her out on probable dates,he will teach her English because she wants to learn it for you know whoWink, he will probably engineer a Makeover but all of this will  be under the guise of a Professor Higgins and a Eliza Doolittle relationship without the obvious ending and in the same reversal of roles she will probably teach him a thing or two about being desi and her own values. Yes initially he may fall for her but she will set the record straight and I am sure her other half would be more than happy to set his bones straight afterwards
The development of this relationship is what is also going to now take ASR out of his cocooned comfort zone and probably this new entrant will be the catalyst for them to fall in love with each other the proper way- he will show them how since they both are pretty bad at it and given their obvious reluctance they would be happy to stay this way till the end of days- sort of Will and Grace without the same connotations.
So yes this new Souten ( love the term) will bring about a dynamic shift in their lives and all for the positive unless the CV's try to screw things up by bringing Sham into the quotient and her having to marry this chap as a sacrificial way outAngry
Sighhh having trouble finding one good un. Lucky KKG -3 men

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelspc_pals

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Am guessing ASR will be downright annoyed at how well this guy gets on with Khushi. But with a name like Nandkishore why isn't he for buaji?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
with a name like Nankishore he is def all set to be the apple of Bhua's eyes. She may start trying to hook Khoosi up with him now that her Syam babua has turned out to be a a--h----
missChanel Groupbie
missChanel
missChanel

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Considering he looks like a foot I doubt jealousy will be the emotion evoked within ASR...more like self confidence.

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyd

with a name like Nankishore he is def all set to be the apple of Bhua's eyes. She may start trying to hook Khoosi up with him now that her Syam babua has turned out to be a a--h----
Xactly..speciallly aftr seeing khushi gettin along wth him. But she better come bck to her senses aftr wat happened and stop forcing her decisions on others.
MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missChanel

Considering he looks like a foot I doubt jealousy will be the emotion evoked within ASR...more like self confidence.

Ever heard of the phrase don't judge a book by its cover?His looks are completely irrelevant #JustSaying

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index