Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Um what? LOL - Page 3

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! After seeing that weirdo, no offense , but They brought him for Making ASR jealous? Are these same CV's who brought ASR fro us??

or did the team change huh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

Somehow I don't think this new entry is coming to cause any serious jealously in ASR...seems more like he is going to just provide a comic angle...Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens..

I want this to be the case!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Achava11

I want this to be the case!

Ya...lets see what happens...
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

You know.. We'll all laugh at the upcoming comedy, but I will have to draw the line if he starts interrupting ArHi, pool side Rabba Ve moments. Can you imagine the anger on the forum when that starts to happen? Instead of Angali barging in with her "Chote" nonsense, this little 2 Cent will coming running up in his Nikes yelling "Nana!!!" 

W*F? ðŸ˜¡

🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£HOH😆 

I will go through the screen and bash him before coming on IF i wait the whole day just to watch Barun Sobti (arhi, sarun) and dis dam guy comes and interrupts them huh😡

Arnav doesn't belong to IPK. Send him back to his Mills and Boon novel - Indeed!

oh yeah i love the last line he doesn't belong IPKKND... Please just send him to me ... ðŸ˜‰
Edited by rbarretto - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's unbelievable that he's even bein' compared to ASR! 
yup, i agree too, he REALLY doesn't belong there! Just send him to me ðŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar agree!!😆

I feel this new guy is the male version of Maami  ji and the perfect match for Buaji!!😉🤣🤣🤣

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think he will do what ASR is probably  not willing to or is too stubborn to do and that is test her comfort zone. He will challenge her and I am not talking about romance but more on her outlook personality and demeanour. He will take her out on probable dates,he will teach her English because she wants to learn it for you know who😉, he will probably engineer a Makeover but all of this will  be under the guise of a Professor Higgins and a Eliza Doolittle relationship without the obvious ending and in the same reversal of roles she will probably teach him a thing or two about being desi and her own values. Yes initially he may fall for her but she will set the record straight and I am sure her other half would be more than happy to set his bones straight afterwards
The development of this relationship is what is also going to now take ASR out of his cocooned comfort zone and probably this new entrant will be the catalyst for them to fall in love with each other the proper way- he will show them how since they both are pretty bad at it and given their obvious reluctance they would be happy to stay this way till the end of days- sort of Will and Grace without the same connotations.
So yes this new Souten ( love the term) will bring about a dynamic shift in their lives and all for the positive unless the CV's try to screw things up by bringing Sham into the quotient and her having to marry this chap as a sacrificial way out😡
Sighhh having trouble finding one good un. Lucky KKG -3 men
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am guessing ASR will be downright annoyed at how well this guy gets on with Khushi. But with a name like Nandkishore why isn't he for buaji?????
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
with a name like Nankishore he is def all set to be the apple of Bhua's eyes. She may start trying to hook Khoosi up with him now that her Syam babua has turned out to be a a--h----
missChanel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Considering he looks like a foot I doubt jealousy will be the emotion evoked within ASR...more like self confidence.