Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Um what? LOL - Page 2

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know.. We'll all laugh at the upcoming comedy, but I will have to draw the line if he starts interrupting ArHi, pool side Rabba Ve moments. Can you imagine the anger on the forum when that starts to happen? Instead of Angali barging in with her "Chote" nonsense, this little 2 Cent will coming running up in his Nikes yelling "Nana!!!" 

W*F? πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes no kind of interference and interruption in rabba ve scenes allowed by this new entry... BY THE LAW OF FANS
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tank god he doesnt luk lik a threat..i hd imagind wrst.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HOH πŸ˜†

Definitely this new guy will be an annoyance to ASR πŸ˜† Whenever ASR plans to pin Kushi on a wall, he will be like nana what are doing ? Please have this sugar free jelabis made specially for you, come Kushi, lets go πŸ˜†

But let us wait for his character sketch πŸ˜‰
bikerider thumbnail
oh HOH  ASR does not need another ASR to feel jealous πŸ˜† because he will crib  and pace in room but wont confess to KKG, ASR has to be worried about the guy who is open and carefree like KKG and this new boy suits very much,  CVs do not want another ASR M&B hero for audience to fall in love πŸ˜‰

CVs seems to be very smart .  and yeah  i agree that new guy follow kushi everywhere bindaas and ASR will sulk 😍

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah..what's up with this Nana crap?

Btw, It'll be really weird if this guy impresses Khushi..he clearly isn't going to win many hearts on this forum

Khushi bitiya...please try not to be too cooky around this new chappie...We on IF love to bash the ones we like the most πŸ˜‰
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha.. i was also like Unbelievable !!

ur last line - sending him to M&B πŸ˜† u can send him to me.. i dont mind πŸ˜³
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav is a hunk and namoona is a junk !

i doubt khushi will be impressed by him she might be sweet  as she is to every one but this also might tick off arnav
Achava11 thumbnail
I have this feeling that this guy is only for some comic scenesπŸ˜†with sankha devi..i do not see it as a serious love triangle🀒do not know whether I am rt or wrong!πŸ˜’
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Somehow I don't think this new entry is coming to cause any serious jealously in ASR...seems more like he is going to just provide a comic angle...Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens..