Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Arrival of the Unknown Best Friend!!! (Page 8)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Honestly i would hate it if kastur does a make-over because she will feel insecure due to Sia ... i can never like anything like that ... screw CVs Sleepy
I'm just reading the thread so I don't know if this is being discussed in the next few pages.

But if this is the reason Angry Censored   She really was fine in the first few days after marriage.  And she was fine in yesterday's episode except for that damn pallu.  Damn you, CVs.

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Honestly i would hate it if kastur does a make-over because she will feel insecure due to Sia ... i can never like anything like that ... screw CVs Sleepy
I'm just reading the thread so I don't know if this is being discussed in the next few pages.

But if this is the reason Angry Censored   She really was fine in the first few days after marriage.  And she was fine in yesterday's episode except for that damn pallu.  Damn you, CVs.

CVs Kastur is fine.. We like her the way she is (leaving the pallu which seems to be done delibrately). Even in those Christmas trees we liked her she is cute. Don't you dare CVsAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Right, even those Christmas Tree outfits, her face still radiated when she happily smiled.  Please get the pallu pulled back. That's all we ask now.  That stupid pallu covers up what's so great about her face and smile.

Also, I don't have a problem with Kastur's not being jealous.  Good  for her for not immediately thinking anything just because of a hug.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-Soaps1pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yea only good thing about the promo other than mohan in graduation cap was seeing kastur being positive about it and the pride in mohan's eyes with which he introduced her as his wife Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
MOHAN in dat convocation dresssDay Dreaming...
wat d fudge????? y did she need 2 pull out MOHAN's hatAngry??
saroj were r uu???
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Time to go to school! Bye :( Hope the TRPs increase and by the way, yeh harshad ka show hai aur tu iss show mein apna positive energy nahi use karne wali and u think its wasting? :O Kya yehi dharam hai tera? Angry Shocked Shocked

Mera dharam mujhe meri positive energy dharamking pey istemal karney ka dars daita hey na key non-sense pey waste karney ka LOL

As for the show honestly i gave up on it ... i am only watching it for mohan and hc ... because i have lost faith in the CVs ... there is only so much you can take as a viewers and try to make sense of things using your imagination ... still for the sake of HC and others i hope they are able to pull it

After today's episode, I give up. Sincerely sorry. DeadCry
sparkleamina Goldie
sparkleamina
sparkleamina

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Great another distraction from MOHur moments?!  Good to see Kastur not being jealous and Mohan comfortably introduced her as his wife.  I am loving the way Mohan is at ease with Kastur as his wife, its cute to see, he is really relying on her for things and will eventually realise how much he loves her.  Sia character hopefully will be a short lived phase and we will get on with more of Mohan & Kastur closeness.  Loving everyones comments about the 'tent'.  Way too forward in this promo, hopefully it will be back to normal position soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Go to top