Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Arrival of the Unknown Best Friend!!! (Page 6)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Silky, mohan is bery...ziddy! Maybe usne kisi ki baat suni nshi hogi! Btw agar yeh Sia college ki frnd hai that means mohan usse India mein mila hoga; right? Phir why did she say "saat samundar par"????

Anywys if she is his frnd when he was a champu, be it in India or London, i guess she's mohan's only frnd tht talked to him whereas others didnt and hence she's his best frnd!!!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 20 December 2011 at 5:53am

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
If she is friend of champu tab wo ghunda kasiey ho sakta hey ROFL mera champu tou itna champu tha Day Dreaming
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
And bidz champu mohan had no hint of being a ghunda, well the one who was shown to us ab champu bhi CVs ney naya bana iya hey tou can't say anything ROFL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Btw the best friend part isn't mentioned anywhere in the promo, isn't it? Mohan introduces Sia as his friend, and I find nothing wrong actually!!! tum log actual episode dekhe begair aisey frustrate mat ho...anywys im off! Will b back after school! Last day b4 christmas...yaaayy!!!
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

And bidz champu mohan had no hint of being a ghunda, well the one who was shown to us ab champu bhi CVs ney naya bana iya hey tou can't say anythingROFL

First of all, we've seen champu only in kastur's dreams and in the flashback airport scene and its not enough! There isnt much we've seen abt him! Secondly, dont go with looks! Mohan himself mentioned abt his bachpan ki shaitaaniyaan in yesterday's episode!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

First of all, we've seen champu only in kastur's dreams and in the flashback airport scene and its not enough! There isnt much we've seen abt him! Secondly, dont go with looks! Mohan himself mentioned abt his bachpan ki shaitaaniyaan in yesterday's episode!

Its not about his looks but about his behavior and no i am not talking about kastur''s imagination but flaskback scenes only ... i can only judge a character by what is shown to me ... what he was, was never revealed to us so for us he is what was shown to us in those flask backs nothing more nothing less!!! And even if they elaborate on champu now it has to go with what was shown before and can't be in isolation ... he was a scared kind of guy who cared for his parents in those flash backs thats the only champu shown to us, meaning that was what he really was ... i will obviously judge him by what was shown and not what was not shown

In anycase i feel its irrelevant debate because Sia was is his friend from london and not india thats for sure LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I'd say only one thing... Lets wait and watch! I'm not gonna frustrate, at least not before watching the epi! Nads, be positive =P
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Mey apni positive energy aik show pey waste karney wali nahi LOL and i am just being honest even if i ignore the best friends part i seriously did not find anything in the promo that was attractive or made me look forward to it

Yea even i know in epi it would be different from the way it was in promo but basic concept yehi rahey ga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

Go to top