Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If she is friend of champu tab wo ghunda kasiey ho sakta hey πŸ€£ mera champu tou itna champu tha 😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
And bidz champu mohan had no hint of being a ghunda, well the one who was shown to us ab champu bhi CVs ney naya bana iya hey tou can't say anything πŸ€£
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Btw the best friend part isn't mentioned anywhere in the promo, isn't it? Mohan introduces Sia as his friend, and I find nothing wrong actually!!! tum log actual episode dekhe begair aisey frustrate mat ho...anywys im off! Will b back after school! Last day b4 christmas...yaaayy!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

And bidz champu mohan had no hint of being a ghunda, well the one who was shown to us ab champu bhi CVs ney naya bana iya hey tou can't say anything🀣

First of all, we've seen champu only in kastur's dreams and in the flashback airport scene and its not enough! There isnt much we've seen abt him! Secondly, dont go with looks! Mohan himself mentioned abt his bachpan ki shaitaaniyaan in yesterday's episode!
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

First of all, we've seen champu only in kastur's dreams and in the flashback airport scene and its not enough! There isnt much we've seen abt him! Secondly, dont go with looks! Mohan himself mentioned abt his bachpan ki shaitaaniyaan in yesterday's episode!

Its not about his looks but about his behavior and no i am not talking about kastur''s imagination but flaskback scenes only ... i can only judge a character by what is shown to me ... what he was, was never revealed to us so for us he is what was shown to us in those flask backs nothing more nothing less!!! And even if they elaborate on champu now it has to go with what was shown before and can't be in isolation ... he was a scared kind of guy who cared for his parents in those flash backs thats the only champu shown to us, meaning that was what he really was ... i will obviously judge him by what was shown and not what was not shown

In anycase i feel its irrelevant debate because Sia was is his friend from london and not india thats for sure πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I'd say only one thing... Lets wait and watch! I'm not gonna frustrate, at least not before watching the epi! Nads, be positive =P
Soaps1 thumbnail
Mey apni positive energy aik show pey waste karney wali nahi πŸ˜† and i am just being honest even if i ignore the best friends part i seriously did not find anything in the promo that was attractive or made me look forward to it

Yea even i know in epi it would be different from the way it was in promo but basic concept yehi rahey ga
Soaps1 thumbnail
And no i am not frustrated just "overly inspired" after hearing the gunda and gundee πŸ€’🀣

But despite that i wish and hope it works for them and they get TRPs they are looking for
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Lol! think of the good things in the promo! Harshad in convo dress! Harshad is called the gunda! Harshad gives his million bucks smile! Harshad's hairs are back again! Only Harshad, harshad and harshad! God it feels so good to type his name so many times! :$

Time to go to school! Bye :( Hope the TRPs increase and by the way, yeh harshad ka show hai aur tu iss show mein apna positive energy nahi use karne wali and u think its wasting? :O Kya yehi dharam hai tera? 😑 😲 😲 Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Harshad called a gunda is good thing? πŸ€”

And yea mohan in convocation dress with cap was something good but that sia 🀬