Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Offscreen Pics of Karan Goddwani !! the new guy !!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Every one is saying the new is guys Karan Goddwani ( he worked in RBO ). I have never seen his work. Wanted to find out who he is and how really looks ( the SBS pics aren't clear enough ). I searched  for his pics.

NOTE : I am posting the pics since everyone is curious. 

Like him OR don't like him, please don't make any rude comments. It's best not to make judgments until we see his work ( as we know nothing about him or his character in the show )

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs  ... He looks much better here ... in the SBS pics he really looked quite a namoona with that fluorescent yellow T... guess that's his get up for the show, in which case he will be a laugh riot with KKG ... no serious jealous rival track, but more of 'why does she get along so well with him' kind of track. Which is good - because the Shyam track was useless for jealousy, as Arnav couldn't see a glimpse of Shyam at all, and Khushi herself was unhappy about the engagement. To see her get along with this guy should stir Arnav up a bit more ...
Chickee thumbnail
I think he's cute!!!!!

Like the cleft chin *wink wink*
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
He looks nice here. Hope he looks good on screen as well. 
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanx Fari..i dint watch RBO..So nvr saw hm b4.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CVs ne isse kya se kya bana diya yaar! Pura namuna dikhta hain ! he looks kinda cool and that could have given a logical track
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and he worked in JCJ as well..never saw him before!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
meh! I like me ASR.

Nothing personal against the actor though. I am just really biased for ASR.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he may be the character that will introduce ODG to the world of modern norms and also bring some healthy competition for ODB.

I think it is a positive thing as long as there is no slapstick .  Would not like the quality of the show to be degraded for TRPs.
DiamondLife thumbnail
He looks decent guy. Friends dont be harsh on him..all new people starts like this...just imagine urself being new to something and people making comments of not liking..
He makes good or not in the show, just enjoy the fun track..I am sure in RM, ek pagal kafi nahi tha (KKG) and now another one joins in ...😆

I think they said, he speaks english..i hope very funny misinterpretation between him and Khushi...Khushi is giving him all those funny names in front of ASR (he is laughing)...Because KKg doesnt like angrez😆