jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel Drashti is d most beautiful actress wo came aFTER AAMNA SHARIFF.bUT SHE IS NOT SO CONSCIOUS OR WORRIED ABT HER LOOKS.but Aamna was really concious or even overconscious abt her looks.Even in sad scenes she used 2 refuse 2 wrar simple clothes.During rain scene she used 2 make sure that her make up does'nt go.But Drashti is least bothered abt her costumes.Only in party scenes she wore grand clothes.Otherwise she appeared only in simple clothes.She hardly experimented with her hair.2wards d end she got rid of her wig & appeared with her original curly hair,then again she started using her wig.But Aamna tried diff hair styles always.She kept changing her hair style in almost every episode.2day if its curly 2morrow it'll b curly.
Even tho Drashti is simple she is d most stunning TV actress.
Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz don't compare our princess wiv other people
DD is one in a million and is the BESTT actress ever even better than Bollywood!!!!!
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No1 can compare to our angel DD!!
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I feel Drashti is d most beautiful actress wo came aFTER AAMNA SHARIFF.bUT SHE IS NOT SO CONSCIOUS OR WORRIED ABT HER LOOKS.but Aamna was really concious or even overconscious abt her looks.Even in sad scenes she used 2 refuse 2 wrar simple clothes.During rain scene she used 2 make sure that her make up does'nt go.But Drashti is least bothered abt her costumes.Only in party scenes she wore grand clothes.Otherwise she appeared only in simple clothes.She hardly experimented with her hair.2wards d end she got rid of her wig & appeared with her original curly hair,then again she started using her wig.But Aamna tried diff hair styles always.She kept changing her hair style in almost every episode.2day if its curly 2morrow it'll b curly.
Even tho Drashti is simple she is d most stunning TV actress.

I don know u r on this side...u r criticizing our sweet hearts GC n DD praising them.For ur kind information Amna she is not taken as such a great actress besides her role in KTH..where is she nobody knows.What DD is every body knows.Tell me u were Makeup Dada for Amna...tht u know how she dressed up ,which kinda make up she did...Why u r comparing both .Amna even I feel insulted to compare our sweety wth that.So stop this topic no bashing any more ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Plss avoid creating comparison or instigating topics on IF as u r well aware that they r against rules and so far I can see both your topics r either instigating or comparing actors

**Topic closed
Geet DT