Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, 
this is just my first attempt to write something about my/our favorite ASR πŸ˜‰. I wrote this little piece and a short poem kind of thingy when Arnav learned of Khushi's engagement! But I didn't post it as I felt its nothing in front of great talent here😊 in this forum. 

But yesterday, I don't know why I felt very sad to see Arnav all alone after everyone left him when he told about his break-up. Even Khushi is upset with him. Infact  I feel he is so lonely in this world, just him and his pride. So I just thought of posting what I wrote long time back.

please read it slowly trying to think what Arnie baby is going through😳 Its totally written from Arnav's POV, so please don't get offended if you think Khushi has suffered more because of him. 
pl. do comment good or bad.

Ek aag see uthti hai seene mai 
tere liye
Aur aah ban ke nikalti hai hontho se
tere liye

Yun tadap tadap jaata hoon un yaadon mai 
tere na hone se
Aur dil mai sehta hoon hazaar nashtar 
tere naa hone se

Jaane kab se kar raha thaa Intejaar
tere aane ka
In dhadkano ko bhee hone laga thaa ehsaas
tere hone ka

Socha thaa ayegi Bahaar 
tere aane se
Socha thaa iss dard ko mil jayega aaraam 
tere aane se
Uff ...Meri to duniya hee lut gayi 
tere yun jaane se !!!

It was pouring on a cold winter night. Rocking on his chair Arnav was looking outside the window aimlessly. His eyes that once held unspoken promise to shower endless love on someone now bore lifeless, empty look.

His handsome, sharp, assertive features which told the tale of an unrelenting, ruthless business tycoon now seem to have give way to his boyish charm come to the fore. His disarmed, innocent face, his beautiful sad eyes, his quivering lips still trying to control all the unspoken words...how can one not fall in love with this man... If only someone could heal that bleeding heart, if only someone could hold his hand and whisper in his ear... a sweet promise...that everything will be alright...Arnav sighed and closed his eyes.

The rain drops were falling uncessantly as if there was some broken heart up in the clouds too which like his, knows only to shed silent tears that too in the darkness of night. Where he himself can't see whats happening to him. 

Suddenly he felt this strong urge to hold his Maa's hands and ask her why this happens to him every time he loves someone. His heart was screaming inside but there were only silent tears. Yes, he was crying . He was not ashamed. He felt like crying his heart out on his Maa's lap. How can life be so cruel to him? What wrong he has done? Why can't he get his share of happiness? Why? Of all the people in this world why only him? He sobbed and felt Maa's kangan and held onto them tight and promised himself this time he won't let Maa go away.

Arnav- My son My beta , he heard Maa's soft voice. He heard her saying "don't punish yourself for what happened in the past... my son. Open up your heart and start listening to it and do what it tells you. But Maa--- shhh don't say anything...
She combed her fingers through his hair, kissed the tears away from his long lashes and lovingly stroked his forehead till he drifted off to sleep. Her eyes were brimming too but She smiled cause she knew the morning rays of sun would bring back only happiness and love in her son's life. It had to... she promised herself.

Edited by Purplelicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was really awsome yaar.loved it
Purplelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

it was really awsome yaar.loved it

Thanks much for the first comment Sarach πŸ˜Š

i thought it was so bad that no comments even after 100 views...😲
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was SO beautiful I cried!
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant work. Do write more
Purplelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

That was SO beautiful I cried!

Thank you for the beautiful comment Mrdarcyfan...it made my post worth it.
Purplelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekshmic7

Brilliant work. Do write more

Thanks so much Leksmic7...will try to write more.😊
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BRILLIANT WORK ... BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN...
Purplelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

BRILLIANT WORK ... BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN...

Much thanku  for your kind words...😊
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You are a fabulous writer dude. Keep it up.