Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 91)

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
In the recent SBS interview, Mohit says that Shiv does not know who Parvati is and he is really confused when his anger calms down after seeing her. Does this mean Shiv doesn't realize until later that she is in fact his Sati/AdiShakti?

Also, did Sati and Parvati have the same face or different faces?

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

i have a few questions...

1. Who is Lord Brahma's wife? Lord Brahma's wife is Saraswathi And why isnt she shown with Lord Brahma? Coz in this show they r depicting her as a river so maybe to show that difference they r not showing her in Bramhalok Smile

2. Lord Shiv had earlier said that his marriage with the 'ayogya' Sati will not be good for the srishti, then why did he get married to her? Destiny Smile he was destined to marry her..

3. Adhishakti is a god as Lord Narayan and Lord Brahma went to ask her about her punar janam, why cant that adhishakti marry Lord Shiv? (i mean, the real adhishakti who Lord Narayan and Lord Brahma met) Adishakti is Omnipotent,Omnipresent she's the source of energy in everything.. she is formless so she has to take a definite form to marry Shiva and Sati and Parvati are those forms Smile

My answers r in red Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohit_monaya-Tulips--Nymphadora-NandiniRaizadaa

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I tried posting in the doubts and discussions section, but no one responded...
I tried searching google, but got no answers...

I would really appreciate if someone could take a few moments to answer these two questions..

In the recent SBS interview, Mohit says that Shiv does not know who Parvati is and he is really confused when his anger calms down after seeing her. Does this mean Shiv doesn't realize until later that she is in fact his Sati/AdiShakti?

Also, did Sati and Parvati have the same face or different faces?
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

@vrish can give me the link plz of the Sacred Texts website. cant find itQuestionConfused

Reshma

Sorry, checking it out, found out that the Shiva purana, Skanda purana & Devi puranas are all not there.

I googled, and found this site containing the Shiva puranas.  It seems a tad abridged, so if anyone has the originals, including the Sanskrit originals, nothing like it.  But it seems simple enough to give people a true account of what happened.  Some stories there, even I had never read of - like Mahadev and the imitation Parvati

I'll google more later to see if I can dig up Skanda Purana and Devi Purana

Edited by .Vrish. - 12 June 2012 at 4:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_aries

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Well, idk if this was what really happened, as the creatives of the show have incorporated a bunch of fiction into the show. But yes, apparently, Shivji does not know that Parvati is Aadishakti.

And obviously Parvati and Sati looked different. They have the same soul but different bodies. It's like asking of Ram and Krishna looked the same. They didn't.
This is not Om Shanti Om where the same person is reborn with the same face.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 June 2012 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_aries-Tulips-

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Tptwi madam,why don't u mail dese questions 2 da makers of da show?dere will answer all ur questions better dan us.go 2 life ok's dkdm page on fb and ask dese questions or u msg Sohanna Sinha and Nikhil Sinha and ask dem.dey r also on fb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.Vrish.NandiniRaizadaa

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I tried posting in the doubts and discussions section, but no one responded...
I tried searching google, but got no answers...

I would really appreciate if someone could take a few moments to answer these two questions..

In the recent SBS interview, Mohit says that Shiv does not know who Parvati is and he is really confused when his anger calms down after seeing her. See thats what Mohit the actor says according to his understanding of the character he's playing not Lord shiva's words Smile Lord Shiva knows past present and future just like the other two Gods of holy trinity.. so in my opinion Shiva always knew about Sati's fate and also Parvathi's rebirth. Does this mean Shiv doesn't realize until later that she is in fact his Sati/AdiShakti? Mohit the actor is probably acting to not realize it but Lord Shiva always knew Smile

Also, did Sati and Parvati have the same face or different faces? Nobody saw them in person.. all the pictorial depictions are based on the varnan's given in purana's and according to them they didn't look alike.

My answers r in red Smile tried answering u as per my knowledge about Shiva and his better half Smile won't claim it to be totally correct.. so u r free to interpret the way u want.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.Vrish.vanadhi-Tulips-NandiniRaizadaa

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Oh wow. Ved vyas ji is associated with so many scriptures. Thanks meenaxi for correcting me :) am sure though that DS IS written by Markanday

Does DS refer to Durga Shaptashati ? If, it occurs as a part of Markandeya Purana.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhiNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top