Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 81)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
He then first asked his other sons to kill their mother, but they refused.  He then cursed them to become insane, and later asked Parashurama to do it, and the latter obeyed.  The rest of the story then was as described.

On Vikram's judgment, I was thinking about when they procreate.  The bodies of the husband and brother would contain their respective reproductory material (I'm deliberately obfuscating the language here to avoid being too sexually explicit).  So if she then took the person who had her husbands head and they procreated, then her child would have her and her brother's genetic material, and be born w/ birth defects, as though a sister & brother had had a baby.  

OTOH, if she took the counter-intuitive route and took her brother's head as her hubby, then when they procreated, she'd give birth to her husband's children.  While it's true that her husband's brain would control her brother's body, it wouldn't alter the brother's genetic fingerprints, which is what will percolate to her offspring.  So the being w/ her brother's head is what will give her her husband's kids.

Just b'cos the heads are switched doesn't mean that the genetic code of the bodies are altered, just that the brain controls the body like it usually does.

Of course, if she & her husband already have all the kids they need and don't need to have any sexual relationship going forward, Vikram's solution would be correct.  Although I still think that swapping heads w/ her bhabi would be a cleaner solution, assuming that her bro's & hubby's heads can't be swapped back.

Edited by .Vrish. - 31 May 2012 at 11:47am

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Another question didnt Shivji had a daughter????
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
^^^ There is one story here that I've read that describes one Manasa Devi.  As per the description
One story says that she is the illegitimate daughter of the Lord Shiva. In this story, Vasuki's (one of the Naga Kings) mother sculpted a statue of a beautiful girl. Lord Shiva was sexually aroused by this image, and after he pleasured himself before it, his semen brought it to life.
As the linked article points out, she's not a mainstream deity, but has a handful of followers.

Also, in Bengali tradition, Saraswati and Lakshmi are regarded as daughters of Durga.  Dunno whether that makes them Shiva's daughters as well.

Edited by .Vrish. - 31 May 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

myedward12 Goldie
myedward12
myedward12

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I have question guys, please help me!
why all the shakti piths are in India and no where else?
if it falls from space it can fall all over the world!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish..Reshama.

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myedward12

I have question guys, please help me!
why all the shakti piths are in India and no where else?
if it falls from space it can fall all over the world!

Shakti peetha's r situated in Indian sub-continent not India alone Smile
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
^^^^ I think she meant that those things should have fallen all over this side of the earth e.g. Siberia, China, Central Asia, IndoChina, Indonesia, Persia and even in the oceans.  Unless Shiva was not at a major distance when the chakra cut up Sati's body, causing them to fall over just a limited area - within the Indian subcontinent.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myedward12vanadhi.Reshama.-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

^^^^ I think she meant that those things should have fallen all over this side of the earth e.g. Siberia, China, Central Asia, IndoChina, Indonesia, Persia and even in the oceans.  Unless Shiva was not at a major distance when the chakra cut up Sati's body, causing them to fall over just a limited area - within the Indian subcontinent.

Hmm.. as far as I know Daksh's yagya took place in north eastern parts of India. Hence the major portion of the shakti peetha's r around bengal and north eastern parts of the country and also maybe everything took place in Bhulok hence Sati's body parts got scattered in and around the yagya area.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

^^^ There is one story here that I've read that describes one Manasa Devi.  As per the description
One story says that she is the illegitimate daughter of the Lord Shiva. In this story, Vasuki's (one of the Naga Kings) mother sculpted a statue of a beautiful girl. Lord Shiva was sexually aroused by this image, and after he pleasured himself before it, his semen brought it to life.
As the linked article points out, she's not a mainstream deity, but has a handful of followers.

Also, in Bengali tradition, Saraswati and Lakshmi are regarded as daughters of Durga.  Dunno whether that makes them Shiva's daughters as well.
What!! Shivji became sexually aroused by that image.. when  and how did it happen...omg!! this is really shocking yaar!! =O

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

Go to top