\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago

Balaji is common name meaning youthfull 'so it can be referred to any youthful god ..

But reason behind that  Lord Venkateshwara gaining that name  is ,He is the younger to all Vishnu avators of that time and the Hill which he is residing belongs to Varahamurthi (Varaha avator )(Who is in deep meditation for several years there. Since Srinivas arrived there later to him he is called  as Balaji (Young )'by Varaha. )  

That Hill probably gained the name after the arrival of Balaji i.e Lord Venkateshwara 'in KaIiyug '.So it's a blooper

Its is said to fulfill  the two promises made by Lord ram and Lord Krishna to two different womens ...He took the Venkateshwara form

1.Lord Ram promised the Maya form of Sita ,who has undergone heavy difficulties under Ravan during that time (According to some versons of ramayan ,The maya form of sita is the one who undergone such difficulties and th Main sita is guarded by Agni ,who returned her back during agni pravesh ).SO Maya (her name is Devaki according to Sthal puran)form request Lord Ram to marry her ...he promised to marry her in Kaliyug ...in a form of Venkateshwara..

2. During Krishna avator ,Yashodha feels very bad that she is not able attend any Of Krishna's marriages ,though he married so much womens ...So he promised her that she will again gain the motherly status for him in her next birth too and  will be blessed to have vision of his wedding with Padmavathi(Maya or saya Sita 😆)

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago

They are silly where time lines are concerned. Lol. Lord balaji came much later
Originally posted by NandiniPS

They are silly where time lines are concerned. Lol. Lord balaji came much later
They are repeatedly making such mistakes😆
Originally posted by mnx12

They are repeatedly making such mistakes

but direction and acting is super so saat khoon maaf rofl
Originally posted by NandiniPS

but direction and acting is super so saat khoon maaf rofl
They have already crossed saat khoon limit, might need 50 khoon maaf🤣

They have already crossed saat khoon limit, might need 50 khoon maaf

50 to theek hai par ham vasudev bhi nahi ki 100 maaf kar de...lol

Yesterday they showed Himavan & Mena were going to Balaji. Did Balaji's temple exist at the time of Sati?

Lord Venkateshwara is also called as Kaliyuga Daivam.. He is said to have taken avatar to fulfill the promise Krishna gave to his mother Yashoda that she will get to perform his marriage rituals.. so don't think it would be possible for the temple to exist during Sat yug.
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Reshma-many Indian stories specially about Gods have been also potrayed in an erotic way,i was shocked initially-but its a fact,i guess you are forgetting books like Kamasutra have originated from an Indian God,despite all the halaboo we put up regarding those things today we were pretty advanced in those ages!...while this same story some say is beacuse Mahadev touched the girls statue...while some say he got sexually aroused by it!similarly some texts make the Mohini and Mahadev actually had intercourse,while some say they just touched each other and through thier divine powers Ayappan was born!-its all about interpretation...some people like to interpret it in a more erotic way as compared to others...but as far as i know these erotic texts were written by local writers much after the original Puranas/Vedas were written!
but I havent heard of this Godess to be very honest,ive only heard of Ganapati,Skanda and Ayaapan being Mahadevs childern...most of these storied about him having daughters etc are local beliefs of small sects!

I once read this story about Ayappan here 3 years ago:
In a temple, the Sastha (Ayyappa) sat with with his legs crossed with his finger on his nose as if pondering about something deeply. It was said that whoever finds what he was thinking and says it out loud, the statue will remove the finger from the nose. Appaya Dikshitar said - The Lord thinks, "When I go to Kailash, Lord Shiva is my father and I address Parvati Devi as Mother. When I go to Vaikuntha, Lord Vishnu is my Mother, but how will I address Lakshmi Devi? She is my mother's wife!!??!" The moment he said this, the statue removed the finger and a loud laughter was heard in the temple. 
Wow this thread is so informative.. I am getting to know so many things related to spirituality. ðŸ˜Š
@Vrish-thats a real nice story!!!-but what did Ayaapa address Laxmi as??