Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 60)

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Can someone please explain the meaning of the word 'AadiShakti'
Aadi means beginning?
Sati/Parvati are known as AadiShakti? Who is Shera wali Mata? Also Aadishakti? People also refer Aadishakti to Mata.
Who is Mata Vashno? She was created by powers of all the Gods and Demigods? It is said that She is to marry Vishnu ji at the end of Kalyuga. During Rama's exile and return to Ayodhya They met.
Hope I have not confused anyone with my question. thanks in advance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@Vrish and Varaali-i guess they are trying to use known asurs rather than unknown self created ones,since people know those asurs existed,they needed villains so they have changed the time frame!its bit strange but thats how the cvs though...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.vanadhi.Reshama.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Aadi means beginning?
Sati/Parvati are known as AadiShakti? Who is Shera wali Mata? Also Aadishakti? People also refer Aadishakti to Mata.
Who is Mata Vashno? She was created by powers of all the Gods and Demigods? It is said that She is to marry Vishnu ji at the end of Kalyuga. During Rama's exile and return to Ayodhya They met.

After creating 18 puranas Ved Vyas wanted to know more about Bhagavati's highest element. he did penanace at Himalaya, pleased with his hard penance Bhagavati told him to go to Brhmaloka,where all the Shruti's are present, you will know my secret there. Vyas went to Brhmaloka, greeted all 4 Vedas, asked them about the highest element of Bhagavati. All the Shruti's prayed to Goddess as a result Goddess Jagadamba appeared, who was shining as 1000 Suns, was as cool as 1000 Moons in her hands holding many weapons, wearing divine jewellery, was sitting on a Lion. She took different forms. Sometimes in Vishnu form with Lakshmi, sometimes Radha with Krishna, sometimes Brhma ith Savitri, sometimes Gauri with Shiv, like that she showed her many forms & cleared Vyas's doubts. This Jagadamba is Aadya Shakti or Aadi Shakti.
Lord Shiva did penace to get Goddess Jagadamba as his wife. She tested him inher ferrocious form, but Shiva was unaffected. Pleased with this she told him she will be born as Daksh's daughter as Purna-Prakruti & will marry him. When Daksh will disrespect you & me then I'll leave & go back to my dhaam. Then we will be seperated, even you won't be able to live at one place without me., that's how our love will be forever.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaromi21vanadhi-Reeti--Nymphadora-shali.Reshama.OtakuGirl-Debo

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
So Goddess Jagadambha is the oneness creator of this world according to them ...Then What they say about Lord SHiv And Vishnu's part in world's creation ?...which is true ?
Its seems Interesting  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

So Goddess Jagadambha is the oneness creator of this world according to them ...Then What they say about Lord SHiv And Vishnu's part in world's creation ?...which is true ?
Its seems Interesting  
By worshipping Goddess Jagadamba, Brhma was able to create, Vishnu was able to preserve, Shiva was able to destroy. She is the Shakti, the power, which enables them to perform their duty.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi-Reeti-.Reshama.shali

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by bharat9

Aadi means beginning?

After creating 18 puranas Ved Vyas wanted to know more about Bhagavati's highest element. he did penanace at Himalaya, pleased with his hard penance Bhagavati told him to go to Brhmaloka,where all the Shruti's are present, you will know my secret there. Vyas went to Brhmaloka, greeted all 4 Vedas, asked them about the highest element of Bhagavati. All the Shruti's prayed to Goddess as a result Goddess Jagadamba appeared, who was shining as 1000 Suns, was as cool as 1000 Moons in her hands holding many weapons, wearing divine jewellery, was sitting on a Lion. She took different forms. Sometimes in Vishnu form with Lakshmi, sometimes Radha with Krishna, sometimes Brhma ith Savitri, sometimes Gauri with Shiv, like that she showed her many forms & cleared Vyas's doubts. This Jagadamba is Aadya Shakti or Aadi Shakti.
Lord Shiva did penace to get Goddess Jagadamba as his wife. She tested him inher ferrocious form, but Shiva was unaffected. Pleased with this she told him she will be born as Daksh's daughter as Purna-Prakruti & will marry him. When Daksh will disrespect you & me then I'll leave & go back to my dhaam. Then we will be seperated, even you won't be able to live at one place without me., that's how our love will be forever.
this is very interesting that shivji did penance to get godess this is so new for me. thank u..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by mnx12 - 29 March 2012 at 4:34am
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Vrish and Varaali-i guess they are trying to use known asurs rather than unknown self created ones,since people know those asurs existed,they needed villains so they have changed the time frame!its bit strange but thats how the cvs though...

That'd be like having a serial where Rama & Krishna are both living at the same time, and Rama, Lakshman, Shatrughan, Krishna, Yudhisthir & others have discussions on how to defeat an alliance of Ravan & Duryodhan, which has Bheeshma, Drona etc defending Lanka as a part of this deal.

Really strange!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali.Reshama.

Go to top