Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 58)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I am new to the forum. I have recently started watching DKDM. Thank You very much for the lovely thread . I am still to read most of the pages. The thread is a resource full of the information.
The EMOTIONAL aspect of the story between Sati and Shiva their love for each other always raises a question. If  GODS were " DIVINE" and  was their  love between them was different from that of us mortals?

The story/ serial so far as depicted the LOVE, Sati feels towards Lord Shiva as very humane. Please shed some light on this . Thank You in advance.

Edited by Peacefull - 27 March 2012 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi.Reshama.shali

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Love is love dear...and maybe thats why even Devtas weren't quite able to escape it...
even ShivJi was targetted by Kamdevs arrows during Parvatis birth and got affected quite badly...similarly during Satis time he was deeply in love with her and that is why he was so grieved when he lost her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi.Reshama.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Why is this thread not a sticky anymore? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hi friends,

I want to share my knowledge about sati-shiv marriage. When the shiv baratis came at daksh palace, Shiv taken the roop of mahakal and all bhasm was on his body, He came along with all the bhut, pret and all that. Also Vishnu Laksmi also came with them. 

Bhramaji ne unka swagat kiya, or daksh ne ek pratha banayi thi, jisme sasur ko damad (son-in law)ke per dhone padte hai, unhone ye kiye per gusse me. 

When sati came to know how did shiv came, she takes out all the jewelry and wear flowers as her jewel- she says jaisa mera pati waise hi me.

After when shiv sits in the mandap, vishuji asks shiv now you should change ur avatar. Then Shivji changes his avatar.

Then that rasam cames where bride and groom has to find the ring. Shivji find it and he gave to sati, so that she win.

Then Shiv was brought to satis room, then her saliyas(satis sisters) ask him to show the rainfall of gold. Shivji says ok, then he called Mahalakshmi, she came and shower the gold coins. 

When Sati came to kailash Shivji made Palace of Gold for her.   

Its so romantic...

natashuvanadhiDimdim.

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by varaali

^^^^ Wow, don't I wish I had sponsors!!!!  No, nothing of that sort. Just that, I had to pick up my daughter from school, hence the break.

Devyani is also known as Devasena, but not by any other name. And Indra sending his daughter to seduce Shukracharya is a new one to me. DIdn't he usually employ his apsaras- Rambha, Menaka, et all for such jobs? Where's the source for this story anyway?

Nowhere - I only recall reading it here on I-F - Indra sending a daughter Jayanti to wait on Shukracharya.  But I too don't recall ever reading about it in any book, which is why I asked.

I knew that Indra had a son Jayanta, who was captured by Surapadman & family and made a prisoner, and who, in the Ramayan, once tormented Sita in the guise of a crow, and who Rama punished by making him squint eyed.  But I never knew that Indra-Sachi had any daughters.  If they did, surely Nahusha might have gone after her, instead of going after Sachi?

Indra ki ek bet ki shaadi shukracharya se hui the, as per to Vishnu puran. Uski story kuch is prakar hai:

jab shukracharya shivji ke pass gaye unse sanjeevani mantra mangne to Indra bhi waha pahuch gaye, ki unhe bhi chahiye.
tab shivji ne ek shart rahki, ki jo ek saal tak , tree se ulta latakker kewal patto ka dhua piyega, me usse hi sanjivani mantra dunga. 

Indra ye shrat sunser ghabragaye, ki kon se ker sakta hai, lekin shukrachrya ne ker dikhaya, jaise jaise time nazdik aane laga, indra ki chinta bhadne lagi, 

apne pita ko chinta me dekhker indra ki beri(dont remember her name) waha gayi or ussne patto ke ander lal mirch daal di, jisse shukracharya ke naak or muh me se khun nikalne laga. ye dekhker wo darr gayi, usse apni mistake ka realisation hua, shivji waha aa gaye or unhone turant shukracharya ko vardan de diya.

Indra ki beri ko pashyatap kerna tha apni bhul ka isliye wo shukracharya ke paas marriage proposal leke gayi, shukracharya ne usse test kiya or fhir usse accept ker liya. so she was shukrachryas wife.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
mahadev not in top 100

Life ok show stopper
Serial No.RankDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
15904/03/2012Sun22:00SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA1.15
29004/03/2012Sun21:40MAIN LAKSHMI TERE AANGAN KI0.83

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs (All India)

For the 10 week of 04/03/2012 to 10/03/2012

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data 
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

mahadev not in top 100

Life ok show stopper
Serial No.RankDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
15904/03/2012Sun22:00SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA1.15
29004/03/2012Sun21:40MAIN LAKSHMI TERE AANGAN KI0.83

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs (All India)

For the 10 week of 04/03/2012 to 10/03/2012

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data 
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.

this is a doubt discussion thread...please dont post the TVRs here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiOtakuGirl-Debo

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Why isn't this a sticky anymore?

mnx12.Vrish.vanadhi

Go to top